Himalayan Institute, Neti•Salt, Eco Refillable Jar, 12 oz (340.2 g)
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- 20% More Free!
- 99.99% Pure Non-Iodized Salt
- No Additives or Anti-Caking Agents
- Pharmaceutical Grade
- Petroleum-Free Jar and Spoon
- The Original Since 1972
- Doctor Recommended
- Supports Humanitarian Projects
Use to perform the nasal wash as directed in your Neti Pot instructions. Using the included neti spoon (holds 1/4 of a teaspoon), place a level scoop of Neti Salt into your Neti Pot and add warm water.
Additive-free; any chumps may be broken apart and used.
Pharmaceutical grade sodium chloride (99.99%) USP
Refillable pla jar, spoon and label made from ingenuity from plants not oils
Keep tightly closed to protect from moisture.
This is so much better to use than regular table salt, which just irritates my sinuses more. Great, pure salt.
The measuring scoop is a real plus with this. I've used salt that I bought from the food co-op and this actually feels better. It doesn't burn at all, like some other salts do.
Posted by Reviewer1284478 on Aug 07, 2016
Handy little scoop inside. I use it every night and I can't imagine being without it.
Posted by Reviewer1526937 on Aug 29, 2015
I've been using this for a few years - like the fact that it is priced low and comes in a larger jar so I don't run out - I like this particular brand
Posted by energyguy on Jan 09, 2015
Great for clean my nose. My sis however loves to eat this salt.
Great neti salts
Posted by 5394297124862599645 on Nov 02, 2014