Holistic Horizons, Intestinal Bulking Agent II, Bulk Forming Laxative, 12 oz (340 g) (Discontinued Item)2 Reviews
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
1.06 lbs (0.48 kg)
- Product Code: HOH-00010
- UPC Code: 795705000102
- Package Quantity: 12 oz (340 g)
- Dimensions: 3 x 3 x 6.2 in, 0.9 lbs (0.41 kg)
- An Original Formula Approved by Robert Gray
For the relief of occasional constipation (irregularity). This product generally produces a bowel movement in 12 to 72 hours.
Stir dose into a full glass (8 ounces) of liquid and drink immediately. Follow promptly with a second glass of liquid. Product clashes with the taste of most citrus juices but has acceptable taste when taken with apple, tomato, or V-8 juices. (Apples are often treated with a chemical that may upset the stomach; use organic apple juice to avoid this).
Adults and children 12 years of age and older: Take 1 to 3 level teaspoons two to four times per day. Do not exceed 12 teaspoons per day.
Children 6 to under 12 years of age: Take 1 level teaspoon two to six times per day. Do not exceed 6 teaspoons per day.
Children under 6 years of age: Do not use, consult a physician.
Onion, dandelion root, spirulina, cloves, calcium pantothenate.
Active Ingredient: Psyllium Husks 66% by wt.
Do not use if printed seal around cap and neck of bottle is broken or missing.
- Do not use laxative products when abdominal pain, nausea, or vomiting are present unless directed by a physician.
- If you have noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that persists over a period of 2 weeks, consult a physician before using a laxative.
- Laxative products should not be used for a period longer than one week unless directed by a physician.
- Rectal bleeding or failure to have a bowel movement after use of a laxative may indicate a serious condition. Discontinue use and consult your physician.
- Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children. In case of accidental overdose seek professional assistance or contact a poison control center immediately.
- As with any drug, if you are pregnant or nursing a baby, seek the advice of a health professional before using this product.
iHerb Customer Reviews
It is not the most "easy" protocol to follow but the author (Robert Grey) was a superb herbalists. One must read the book explaining the procedure, colon health and much more. Eventually, exactly what the books states will "come out" (parasites - if you don't believe this, read "Guess What Came to Dinner", and eventually black leather like stripes... decades of bowel ill health.
I took this as a part of my intestinal cleansing, together with both the Inestinal Bulking Agent III and the tablets that iherb also sell. I followed the program described on Holistic Horizons website, and man, did it do the trick. I've now finished two months, and my bowel movements are better than ever. I would recommend this to anyone! Just be prepared, it taste quite strong, my husband couldn't bare it, and the dosages in the end of the program is up to four times a day.