Holistic Horizons, Special Formula Bulking Agent, 12 oz (340 g) (Discontinued Item)1 Review
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
1.06 lbs (0.48 kg)
- Product Code: HOH-00020
- UPC Code: 795705000201
- Package Quantity: 12 oz (340 g)
- Dimensions: 3.2 x 3.2 x 6.2 in, 0.9 lbs (0.41 kg)
- Bulk Forming Laxative
- An Original Formula Approved by Robert Gray
Indications: For the relief of occasional constipation (irregularity). This product generally produces a bowel movement in 12 to 72 hours.
Stir dose into full glass (8 ounces) of liquid and drink immediately. Follow promptly with a second glass of liquid. Product clashes with the taste of most citrus juices but has acceptable taste when taken with apple, tomato, or V-8 juices. (Apples are often treated with chemical that may upset the stomach; use organic apple juice to avoid this.)
Adults and children 12 years of age and older: Take 1 to 2 level teaspoons two or four times per day. Do not exceed 8 teaspoons per day.
Children 6 to under 12 years of age: Take 1 level teaspoon two or four times per day. Do not exceed 4 teaspoons per day.
Children under 6 years of age: Do not use, consult a physician.
Active Ingredient: Pysllium husk, 90% by wt.
Other Ingredients: Dandelion root, cloves, calcium pantothenate.
Do not use if printed seal around cap and neck of bottle is broken or missing.
- Do not use laxative products when abdominal pain, nausea, or vomiting are present unless directed by a physician.
- If you have noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that persists over a period of 2 weeks, consult a physician before using a laxative.
- Laxative products should not be used for a period longer than one week unless directed by a physician.
- Rectal bleeding or failure to have a bowel movement after use of a laxative may indicate a serious condition. Discontinue use and consult your physician.
- Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- As with any drug, if you are pregnant or nursing a baby, seek the advice of a health professional before using this product.