Home Health, Antifungal Lotion, 4 fl oz (118 ml)
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $4.00|
- Natural Health Begins at Home
Proven Clinically Effective In The Treatment of Most
- Athlete's Foot
- Jock Itch
Antifungal Lotion provides effective relief from itching, scaling, burning, irritation and discomfort associated with athlete's foot, jock itch and ringworm. The active ingredient Tolnaftate, combines with a soothing base of natural botanical extracts to yield a truly unique formula. You can count on Home Health to deliver the natural health products your family deserves
- Proven clinically effective in the treatment of most athlete's foot, jock itch and ringworm with daily use
- Helps prevent most athlete's foot with daily use
- For effective relief of itching, burning and cracking
- Clean the affected area and dry thoroughly
- Apply a thin layer of the product over affected area twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a physician
- Supervise children in the use of this product
- For athlete's foot: pay special attention to spaces between the toes; wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes, and change shoes and socks at least once daily
- For jock itch, use daily for 2 weeks
- For athlete's foot and ringworm, use daily for 4 weeks.
- If condition persists longer, consult a doctor
- This product is not effective on the scalp or nails
|Inactive Ingredients: Almond oil, aloe vera gel, calendula oil, castor oil, cetyl alcohol, citricidal (grapefruit seed extract), cocoa butter, diazolidinyl urea, lanolin oil, lavender oil, methylparaben, myrrh tincture, propylene glycol, propylparaben, rosemary oil, stearic acid, tea tree oil, thyme oil, triethanolamine, water.|
No mineral oil, No petroleum, No artificial color, No artificial fragrance, No animal products.
For external use only.
When using this product avoid contact with eyes.
Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation occurs or if there is no improvement within 2 weeks for jock itch.
Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation occurs or if there is no improvement within 4 weeks for athlete's foot or ringworm.
Do not use on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Store in a cool, dry place.
I've been battling ringworm for almost a year and have tried many different products with no results. This one worked!
Helped to clear up a persistent case of carbunculosis that had plagued my thighs for months. I had been self-medicating using a diluted form of oil of oregano, and that had merely controlled the spread of the infection, but had not eliminated it altogether. There was improvement almost immediately. Incidentally, this product also helped to alleviate a Balanitis/posthitis condition.
Posted by 5424648661805407155 on Oct 20, 2016
This really helps. I have used it a couple of times a week.
Helped some, but ...
Posted by 5248958136506666715 on Aug 21, 2016
I've been using this lotion on a ringworm infection, and overall, it's failed to clear up the infection in the four-week period recommended for ringworm, although during the first two weeks, the infection became less visible and itchy. The third week, it flared up worse than before, and the fourth week, it became dry, flaky, and painful. However, I've had this infection for a couple of years now, and it's also resisted 2% miconazole nitrate and survived 30 days of fluconazole (a strong oral anti-fungal), so this infection may be particularly treatment-resistant. Update: The ringworm infection continued to heal after I stopped using the antifungal lotion, and it was completely gone within another month. It hasn't recurred in the year or so since.
CAUSED SEVERE ALLERGIC REACTION
Posted by Reviewer2130113 on Sep 17, 2015
Am 54 and am in my third week of dealing with by far the worst allergic reaction of my life, 99% certain due to this lotion. Reaction started with half egg (long ways)sized super painful lumps in the area of application (groin), then skin flaying off layer after layer, extended area is now super inflamed and deeply fissured together with still worsening body hive like rash over my whole trunk. Am in hospital outpatient care. Am dreading BAD scarring several inches down my thighs in the super inflamed/fissured area. Will later get allergy patch testing to try to identify offending ingredient. Was happy with the 4 other Home Health products I've bought but this one has badly affected my life; I can barely walk at the moment!
Posted by 4920357239765522573 on Nov 07, 2014
Product is very soothing and calming. I am happy with this small bottle. Has a pleasant smell.