Home Health, Everclean Antidandruff Shampoo, 8 fl oz (236 ml)
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Natural Health Begins at Home
- Salicylic Acid
- With Tea Tree Oil, Aloe Vera, Allantoin and Herbal Extracts
- For relief of itching and scalp flaking associated with dandruff, psoriasis and seborrheic dermatitis
- Gentle, moisturizing shampoo
- Leaves hair fresh, healthy and manageable
- Contains no artificial preservatives or colors
Everclean Shampoo helps eliminate itching and scalp flaking associated with dandruff, psoriasis and seborrheic dermatitis. The active ingredients Salicylic Acid combines with a nutrient-filled moisturizing base that includes:
- Tea Tree Oil - traditional ingredient used for natural cleansing
- Aloe Vera-a moisturizer for the scalp and hair
- Allantoin-to soothe and improve scalp condition
- Vegetable Protein-to add body and sheen to the hair
- Natural Pine Tar-a cleansing agent that leaves a fresh pine scent
- Panthenol - to nourish and strengthen the hair while increasing luster
- Vitamins A & D essential nutrients for scalp and hair
- Plus gentle herbal extracts of Chamomile, Henna, Hops, Horsetail, Nettle and Rosemary
- Shake well before use
- Wet hair thoroughly
- Lather, rinse and repeat
- For best results use at least twice a week or as directed by a doctor.
Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid 1.8%.............................................Antidandruff
Inactive Ingredients: Allantoin, aloe vera whole leaf gel (aloe barbadensis), cholecalciferol, corn oil (zea mays), glycerin, grapefruit extract (citrus grandis), henna extract (lawsonia inermis), herbal fragrance, honey extract, hops extract (humulus lupulus), horsetail extract (equisetum hyemale), hydrolyzed soy protein, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, lauramide DEA, Matricaria extract (chamomilla recutita), nettle extract (urtica dioica), panthenol, pinus palustris wood tar, propylene glycol, retinyl palmitate, rosemary extract (rosmarinus officinalis), sodium chloride, sodium myreth sulfate, TEA-Lauryl sulfate, tea tree oil (melaleuca alternifolia), triethanolamine, water.
No parabens, no preservatives, no mineral oil, no petroleum, no artificial colors, no animal products.
For external use only.
Ask a doctor before use if condition covers a large area of the body.
When using this product avoid contact with eyes, if contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens or does not improve after regular use of this product as directed.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
I was really hoping this would work for me, but it doesn't. I have used it once and didn't try again. It made my scalp itch way worse and I had more buildup on my scalp. It dried my scalp way out so I had a ton more flakes. It did work for my husband though on his face.
The best of it's kind
Posted by SteeleBlue on Feb 18, 2016
This is the BEST dandruff shampoo I have ever used. It completely eliminated my dandruff in about 3 days and its all natural with a pleasant smell. You can use this in conjunction with your favorite conditioner and obtain amazing results.
Calme efficacement mes démangeaisons
Posted by Reviewer1392680 on Jan 06, 2016
Une dermite séborrhéique m'empoisonne la vie et ce shampoing calme efficacement mes démangeaisons, J'en suis à ma 2ème bouteille et je recommanderai régulièrement. Celui-ci sent fortement le goudron, mais au vu du soulagement procuré, c'est un détail. Pour ceux et celles qui désirent beaucoup de mousse onctueuse, il ne trouveront pas dans ce produit cette propriété. Ce shampoing mérite d'être essayé, surtout au vu du prix.
Para mi perrita con dermatitis
Posted by MonteErebus on Aug 14, 2014
De momento le noto la piel mejor, Se rasca menos y la inflamación le baja. La baño una vez por semana. Le quito una estrella por la peste que hace. El olor es insoportable
Posted by 5629633636391775906 on Jul 18, 2014
Efficace combiné au desert essence citron génial, bon l'odeur n'ai pas top mais bon c'est pas grave après je met l'autre et sa sent bon.
Didn't worked for me
Posted by 5387518942439088757 on Jun 04, 2014
I have a very itchy scalp with dandruff. I think it's seborrhea dermatitis... This shampoo stopped inching just a bit. Unfortunately, dandruff were still on my scalp, even after a month of use. P.S. The smell is horrible. I bought this shampoo, because 1 year ago I bough the same one in Whole Foods, but is was an unscented version and the texture was a bit more liquid:) and that shampoo worked for me.