This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Home Health, Everclean Antidandruff Shampoo, 8 fl oz (236 ml)
By Home Health75 Reviews
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.77 lbs (0.35 kg)
- Product Code: HHE-54624
- UPC Code: 318858546244
- Package Quantity: 8 fl oz (236 ml)
- Dimensions: 2 x 2 x 6.5 in, 0.65 lbs (0.29 kg)
Combo Discount: -$5.00
- Natural Health Begins at Home
- Salicylic Acid
- With Tea Tree Oil, Aloe Vera, Allantoin and Herbal Extracts
- For relief of itching and scalp flaking associated with dandruff, psoriasis and seborrheic dermatitis
- Gentle, moisturizing shampoo
- Leaves hair fresh, healthy and manageable
- Contains no artificial preservatives or colors
Everclean Shampoo helps eliminate itching and scalp flaking associated with dandruff, psoriasis and seborrheic dermatitis. The active ingredients Salicylic Acid combines with a nutrient-filled moisturizing base that includes:
- Tea Tree Oil - traditional ingredient used for natural cleansing
- Aloe Vera-a moisturizer for the scalp and hair
- Allantoin-to soothe and improve scalp condition
- Vegetable Protein-to add body and sheen to the hair
- Natural Pine Tar-a cleansing agent that leaves a fresh pine scent
- Panthenol - to nourish and strengthen the hair while increasing luster
- Vitamins A & D essential nutrients for scalp and hair
- Plus gentle herbal extracts of Chamomile, Henna, Hops, Horsetail, Nettle and Rosemary
- Shake well before use
- Wet hair thoroughly
- Lather, rinse and repeat
- For best results use at least twice a week or as directed by a doctor.
Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid 1.8%.............................................Antidandruff
Inactive Ingredients: Allantoin, aloe vera whole leaf gel (aloe barbadensis), cholecalciferol, corn oil (zea mays), glycerin, grapefruit extract (citrus grandis), henna extract (lawsonia inermis), herbal fragrance, honey extract, hops extract (humulus lupulus), horsetail extract (equisetum hyemale), hydrolyzed soy protein, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, lauramide DEA, Matricaria extract (chamomilla recutita), nettle extract (urtica dioica), panthenol, pinus palustris wood tar, propylene glycol, retinyl palmitate, rosemary extract (rosmarinus officinalis), sodium chloride, sodium myreth sulfate, TEA-Lauryl sulfate, tea tree oil (melaleuca alternifolia), triethanolamine, water.
No parabens, no preservatives, no mineral oil, no petroleum, no artificial colors, no animal products.
For external use only.
Ask a doctor before use if condition covers a large area of the body.
When using this product avoid contact with eyes, if contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens or does not improve after regular use of this product as directed.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
iHerb Customer Reviews
I was really hoping this would work for me, but it doesn't. I have used it once and didn't try again. It made my scalp itch way worse and I had more buildup on my scalp. It dried my scalp way out so I had a ton more flakes. It did work for my husband though on his face.
Мой муж пользовался им полтора месяца. во время использования ну него не было зуда и перхоти. Густой темный шампунь, имеет очень сильный запах дегтя. Вряд ли девушке это может понравиться, потому что голова пахнет им даже после мытья еще весь день My husband used it for six weeks. while using the well he was not itching and dandruff. Thick dark shampoo has a very strong smell of tar. It is unlikely that a girl may like it, because the head of smell even after washing them all the day