- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Natural Health Begins at Home
- With Aloe Vera, Jojoba, Silk Protein & Panthenol
- Light, Non-Oily Cream Rinse
- Includes Natural Moisturizers
- Leaves Hair Lustrous and Manageable
- Contains No Artificial Colors
Oliva Olive & Aloe Conditioner is a light, non-oily cream rinse that leaves hair lustrous and manageable, and has been especially formulated for use with Oliva Shampoo. Its pure, natural ingredients include:
- Olive Oil - to invigorate the scalp and leave hair silky and manageable
- Silk Protein - to increase softness and luster
- Aloe Vera - to moisturize and protect
- Jojoba - to nourish dry, thirsty hair
- Vegetable Protein and Panthenol - to add sheen to the hair
At Home Health, years of research have gone into creating truly effective personal care products based on traditional, natural ingredients. You can rely on Home Health to deliver the natural health products your family deserves.
To complete your personal health and beauty program, we invite you to try other high quality products from the Home Health line of naturally based formulas, including Oliva Olive and Aloe Shampoo.
Use after shampoo, especially if hair is damaged or color treated. Squeeze excess water from hair. Apply enough conditioner to cover hair from roots to ends. Wait 60 seconds, then rinse thoroughly. Style hair as usual.
Purified water, cetearyl alcohol (and) peg-40 hydrogenated castor oil (and) stearalkonium chloride, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, polysorbate 80, cetyl acetate, acetylated lanolin alcohol, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, fragrance, citrus grandis (grapefruit) fruit extract, hydrolyzed soy protein, hydrolyzed silk, tetrasodium EDTA, panthenol, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil.
No mineral oil, no petroleum, no artificial color.
Avoid this product if you are allergic or sensitive to any of the ingredients in this product. Do not apply to broken or irritated skin or areas affected by rashes. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if skin sensitivity occurs. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use on children or animals. For external use only. Do not ingest. Keep out of reach of children.