Home Health, Scargo, Scar Massage Skin Lotion, 4 fl oz (118 ml) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Natural Health Begins at Home
- All Natural Ingredients
- Formulated for Massage Onto Scar Tissue
- Helps promote Skin's Natural Look and Feel
Scargo is an all-natural blend of soothing and moisturizing oils combined with stimulating camphor. Formulated specifically for massage into scar tissue, this emollient helps to promote the natural look and feel of your skin.
At Home Health, years of research have gone into creating truly effective personal care products based on traditional, natural ingredients.
Shake well before use. Massage Scargo, not more than 3 or 4 times daily, onto and around the scar area until completely absorbed.
Oils may separate when standing. Shake vigorously.
Olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, arachis hypogaea (peanut) oil, lanolin, camphor, beeswax.
No parabens, No preservatives, No artificial color, No artificial fragrance.
Avoid this product if you are allergic or sensitive to any of the ingredients in this product. Do not apply to broken or irritated skin or areas affected by rashes. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if skin sensitivity occurs. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use on children or animals.
For external use only. Do not ingest. Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature.
What can i say, this is a great product. Makes my skin soft, glowing and really helps with fading any scars.
LOVE THIS PRODUCT
Posted by 5143260077137714592 on Jun 07, 2016
I CAN REALLY SEE THE DIFFERENCE
Posted by 5022434787799452241 on Feb 13, 2016
nothing that mean really nothing
Posted by 4855942998877531081 on Dec 01, 2014
It seems to work
not very pleased
Posted by 4789940774955584369 on Jul 23, 2014
I bought this for skin marks & scars and I dont think that made an effect on me... in addition its very sticky even after I had aplied it the night before sleeping. Smells like vicks vaporub.