- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Free Dropper
- Homeopathic Medicine
Fast Acting, Effective Relief that Helps:
- Relieve nasal congestion and sneezing
- Alleviate itchy eyes, ears, throat, and skin
- Stop teary eyes
Safe- no side effects, no drug interaction
Dye free, sugar free
Great tasting banana flavor
Trusted by Mothers!
- Safe, effective relief
- No side effects
- Great taste
This homeopathic medicine helps relieve allergy symptoms:
- Throat and skin irritation
- Nasal congestion
- Teary eyes
- Do not use more than directed.
- Do not take with food.
- Take .75 ml orally 3 times daily to reduce with improvement.
- For acute attacks, take .75 ml every 15 minutes up to 4 times and reduce with improvement or as directed by a healthcare professional.
|Children 2 years of age and older||.75 ml|
Retain carton for complete instructions
Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
Stop use and ask a doctor in cases of high fever or if symptoms worsen or persist for more than 3 days.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store at room temperature.
|Active Ingredients HPUS:||Purpose|
|nasal congestion, skin irritation|
|Allium cepa 6X
|Arsenicum album 8X
|skin rash, throat irritation, sneezing|
|Nux vomica 6X
|skin irritation, itchy nose and throat|
|Euphrasia officinalis 6X
|eye and eyelid redness, burn tears|
|Sticta pulmonaria 6X
|minor throat irritation, runny nose|
|Aralia racemosa 6X
|Cuprum metallicum 8X
|itching sensation of eyes, ears, throat and skin|
|This product is manufactured according to the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS)|
Purified water, sorbitol, banana flavor, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, citric acid.