Homeolab USA, Kids Relief, First Aid Cream, Calendula +, 1.76 oz (50 g)
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- For Kids 2+
- Absorbs Quickly into Skin
- Fragrance Free
- Optimum Relief
- Homeopathic Medicine
- Safe & Effective
- The Finest in Homeopathy
Helps relieve symptoms associated with:
- Minor cuts
- Scrapes & scars
- Itchy dry skin
Our first priority is to assist you and your family in maintaining optimum health. That's why our products are pharmaceutically formulated using only the finest quality homeopathic ingredients that deliver consistent effectiveness. The Homeolab name is your guarantee of performance from all our products. We promise to bring you only the best in natural medicines.
This homeopathic medicine is made from a combination of ingredients traditionally used to help:
- Promote healing of minor cuts, scrapes, scars and burns
- Soften itchy dry, rough or chapped skin.
Retain carton for complete instructions
- Clean affected area and apply a thin layer 3 times a day or as needed. May be covered with a sterile bandage.
- Children under 2 yrs: ask a doctor.
|Active Ingredients HPUS:||Purpose|
|Calendula officinalis 1X (Marigold)||Cuts, burns|
|Echinacea angustifolia 1X (Coneflower)||Itching skin|
|Hypericum perforatum 3X (St John's Wort)||Scrapes, scars|
|Phytolacca decandra 3X (American nightshade)||Itchy dry skin|
|Cantharis 3X (Spanish fly)||Burning pain|
|Sulphur 3X (Sulfur)||Chapped rough skin|
|The letters 'HPUS' indicate that the components in this product are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopeia of the Unites States..|
Carbomer, ceteareth-12, cetearyl alcohol, cetyl alcohol, cetyl palmitate, DMDM hydantoin, glycerin, glyceryl cocoate, glyceryl stearate, iodopropynyl butylcarbamate, isopropyl myristate, isopropyl palmitate, octyldodecanol, PEG-20 glyceryl stearate, PEG-100 stearate, purified water, sodium hydroxide, sorbitan stearate.
For external use only.
When using this product, avoid contact with eyes; if contact occurs, rinse abundantly with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor
- If symptoms persist for more than 3 days or worsen
- If hypersensitivity and/or allergy occurs.
Keep out of reach of children. If ingested, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Store at room temperature (68 - 77ºF).
- Do not use if tube seal is broken.