Homeolab USA, Kids Relief, Pain & Fever for Kids 2+, Cherry Flavor, 0.85 fl oz (25 ml)
By Homeolab USA
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- SAFE - No Side Effects, No Drug Interaction
- Dye Free, Sugar Free
- Great Tasting Cherry Flavor
- Free Dropper
- Homeopathic Medicine
Fast acting, effective relief that helps:
- Relief pain
- Reduce fever
This homeopathic medicine helps:
- Temporarily relieve minor aches and pains associated with:
Common cold · Sore throat ·Headache ·Toothache
- Temporarily reduce fever.
- Do not use more than directed.
- Do not take with food.
- Take .75 ml orally.
- Repeat every 4 hours and reduce with improvement or as directed by a healthcare professional.
|Children under 2 years of age||Ask a doctor|
|Children 2 years of age and older||.75ml|
Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
Stop use and ask a doctor in cases of higher fever or if symptoms worsen or persist.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store at room temperature.
|Active Ingredients HPUS:||Purpose|
|Arnica montana 8x (Leopard's bane)||Fever, aches & pains, headache, sore throat, fever, inflammation|
|Ferrum phosphoricum 8x (ferrosoferric phosphate)||Fever, inflammation|
|Hypericum perforatum 8x (St. John's wort)||Pain in the extremities, toothache, fever|
|Belladonna 8x (Deadly nightshade)||Fever, shooting pain, headache, sore throat|
|Thuja occidentalis 8x||Sinus congestion, headache, muscular pain|
|Ledum palustre 8x (wild rosemary)||Chills and fever|
|This product is manufactured according to the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS)|
|Inactive Ingredients: Purified water, sorbitol, cherry flavor, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, citric acid.|