Honey Girl Organics, Super Skin Food, 1 fl oz (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- 78% Organic
- Certified Organic by International Certification Services, Inc
Pure, natural Honey Girl Organics are made with the honey of bees fed on the sun-kissed tropical flowers on the North Shore of Oahu.
Apply a small amount to problem areas and massage into the skin until mostly absorbed.
Purified water, organic extra virgin olive oil, beeswax with pollen & propolis,* oil of rosewood and other essential oils, raw pupukea honey,* Vitamin E, royal jelly.
*from our holistically managed Hawaiian beehives
iHerb Customer Reviews
I purchased the Face and Eye Creme and also the Night Creme. Even though I like them a lot, they were not hydrating enough for my dry skin without layering an oil on top. So I purchased the Skin Food to compare and it is by far the heaviest of the three. All of the products contain the same base ingredients (The essential oils vary in each creme); the major difference is in the proportions of these ingredients. The Face and Eye Cream is the thinnest in consistency - the cream and oil separate due to having the least amount of emulsifier (Beeswax). The Night Cream is about 2X thicker with no separation of oil and creme. The Super Skin Food is twice as thick as the Night Creme and contains the highest percentage of Beeswax. The cremes will keep for about a year and a half if stored and handled properly (clean spatula or fingers in the jar and kept in a climate controlled environment). I use all three cremes at different times of the day and my skin is glowing with a more even texture.