Honeybee Gardens, JobaColors Eye Liner, Brown Sugar, 0.04 oz (1 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Paraben Free
- Light Brown, Good Eyebrow Shade
Enhance and define the natural beauty of your eyes with confidence. This smooth jojoba-based formula won't drag or pull delicate skin. Easy to apply for a perfect, long-wearing look.
Ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, ozokerite wax, ethylhexyl palmitate (vegetarian), simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, lanolin oil, beeswax, theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, cetearyl alcohol (vegetarian), copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax. May contain: Black iron oxide, brown iron oxide, mica.
deffinatelly very light, almost nude if you apply as an eyeliner, but its a great eyebrow liner if you are blonde!!
very light but...
Posted by 4946805781519865091 on Oct 20, 2014
As a fair skinned redhead I have found this a useful colour for highlighting under my eyes,as opposed to wearing a dark liner. It goes well as a smudged line with mascara on bottom lashes for a very natural made up look :)
Oui et non
Posted by 5629633636391775906 on Aug 05, 2014
Il est bien dans la texture et la tenu mais trop claire on le vois pas
Posted by Reviewer1576110 on Mar 30, 2012
This is a nice pencil but it turned out a bit too light in color to me. Honey-color. Next time I will choose something darker.
not really the color i wanted
Posted by Reviewer1168415 on Mar 01, 2012
I have not used it yet, but I fear the color is too light.