- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $3.00|
Temptress - sparkly deep plum with an aged bronze glow.
All mineral make-up is not created equal.
Sure, mineral make-up is fun, easy to use, and allows you create stunning looks ranging from natural to glamorous, but what makes PowderColors different?
- PowderColors is a blend of pure, uncoated mineral pigments and oxidized mica, free from unnecessary fillers and preservatives.
- The popular department store brands contain talc and bismuth oxychloride - cheap fillers that can wreak havoc on your skin. Bismuth oxychloride is a synthetically-produced metal that can get into pores and cause irritation.
- PowderColors is totally vegan! It does not contain dyes, lakes, carmine, FD&C colors, fragrance, talc, bismuth oxychloride, parabens, petroleum derivatives or dimethicone.
- Portability. Decide what colors you want to wear for the day, twist the little pots together and all your color is in one convenient place. What could be easier? No more fumbling around your handbag for your shadow, eye liner, blush...
- Versatility. These beautiful loose powders can be used as eyeshadow, eyeliner, blush, and even mixed with our Clear WaterColors Nail Enamel to create custom polish colors!
Eye Shadow: Dip our shadow brush into the desired color, tap off excess and apply to eye lids. Choose a lighter color like Flirtatious or Chai to highlight the area just beneath the brow. Then add a medium shade like Gypsy to the lid and highlight the crease with a deeper shade such as Spellbound.
Eye Liner: Dip a fine brush into water, shake off excess and then dip the wetted brush into the color of your choice. Deep colors like Passage to India work best. Mix the powder and water on the back of your hand or the jar's lid to create a creamy liquid liner. Apply near the lash line of either the upper or lower lid (or both).
Lip Color: Dip your brush into a clear lip gloss, and then into the PowderColors of your choice. Mix the powder and gloss together in a separate container to create a custom gloss color. Add more powder to deepen the color. Apply to lips.
Nail Polish: What could be cooler than creating your own custom nail polish color? Dip our Clear WaterColors Nail Enamel brush into the color of your choice and apply directly to the nail. Brush over the nail a few times to smooth out and disperse the pigment. Be sure to clean the brush between dippings so as not to color your bottle of clear polish (so you can use another color next time!) Finish with a top coat of Clear to seal in color.
Mica, kaolin, silica, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, potassium sorbate, chlorphenesin. May contain: titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491,77492, 77499), ultramarine blue (CI 77007).
This is my first time working with loose-powdered mineral eyeshadow, so it took a little getting used to. Using it wet for a liner and dry as the shadow it works great and it lasts all day. I found that the color is deeply saturating but blends easily - so a little goes a long way, this tiny jar will last quite awhile. Very happy with the purchase!
Honeybee Gardens, PowderColors Mineral Color, Temptress, 0.042 oz (1.2 g)
Posted by 5520524421782238341 on Apr 12, 2014
нормальные, хорошо ложатся на базу
Posted by Perrine71 on Apr 10, 2014
Avec une base en dessus, TOP, très beau économique et superbe couleur qui met les yeux verts en valeur. Par contre, packaging bof car pour l'ouvrir faire attention à ne pas en mettre partout. En plus, dans mon colis, il avait du s'ouvrir un peu car il y en avait un tout petit peu sur les thés (Il n'était pas protégé) mais il était fermé pourtant.
Posted by Reviewer1042933 on Jun 30, 2012
Nice colour, however I find the powder too messy.
Posted by Reviewer2581394 on May 05, 2012
Nice brown color with sparkles. Use it together with Satin Sheets.