Honeybee Gardens, PowderColors Stackable Mineral Color, Angelic, 0.042 oz (1.2 g)
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Sparkly Iridescent Pink with Hints of Lavender
All mineral make-up is not created equal.
Sure, mineral make-up is fun, easy to use, and allows you create stunning looks ranging from natural to glamorous, but what makes PowderColors different? PowderColors is a blend of pure, uncoated mineral pigments and oxidized mica, free from unnecessary fillers and preservatives. The popular department store brands contain talc and bismuth oxychloride - cheap fillers that can wreak havoc on your skin. Bismuth oxychloride is a synthetically-produced metal that can get into pores and cause irritation.
- PowderColors is totally vegan! It does not contain dyes, lakes, carmine, FD&C colors, fragrance, talc, bismuth oxychloride, parabens, petroleum derivatives or dimethicone.
- Portability. Decide what colors you want to wear for the day, twist the little pots together and all your color is in one convenient place. What could be easier? No more fumbling around your handbag for your shadow, eye liner, blush...
- Versatility. These beautiful loose powders can be used as eyeshadow, eyeliner, blush, and even mixed with our Clear WaterColors Nail Enamel to create custom polish colors!
- We have something for everyone. Our shades range from ultra-mattes to shimmery and sparkly. From very neutral beige Chai to check-me-out turquoise Castaway.
- Versatility: These beautiful loose powders can be used as eyeshadows, eyeliners, blushes, and even mixed with our Clear WaterColors Nail Enamel to create custom polish colors! See Directions.
Eye Shadow: Dip our shadow brush into the desired color, tap off excess and apply to eye lids. Choose a lighter color like Flirtatious or Chai to highlight the area just beneath the brow. Then add a medium shade like Gypsy to the lid and highlight the crease with a deeper shade such as Spellbound.
Eye Liner: Dip a fine brush into water, shake off excess and then dip the wetted brush into the color of your choice. Deep colors like Passage to India work best. Mix the powder and water on the back of your hand or the jar's lid to create a creamy liquid liner. Apply near the lash line of either the upper or lower lid (or both).
Lip Color: Dip your brush into a clear lip gloss, and then into the PowderColors of your choice. Mix the powder and gloss together in a separate container to create a custom gloss color. Add more powder to deepen the color. Apply to lips.
Nail Polish: What could be cooler than creating your own custom nail polish color? Dip our Clear WaterColors Nail Enamel brush into the color of your choice and apply directly to the nail. Brush over the nail a few times to smooth out and disperse the pigment. Be sure to clean the brush between dippings so as not to color your bottle of clear polish (so you can use another color next time!) Finish with a top coat of Clear to seal in color.
Mica, kaolin, silica, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, potassium sorbate, chlorphenesin. May contain: titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), ultramarine blue (CI 77007).
very nice color, it stays on for quite a long time, and it just gives a very nice shimmery pinkish glow. I love it!I will buy more of these eye shadows.
A lovely shade of lilacy pink! Less purple than the photo, on my screen anyway. Great to highlight the inner eye corners, highly pigmented so only a tiny bit on the end of a brush/sponge (I recommend sponge to press/glide it on) is needed.
All that glitters
Posted by matillyrose on Aug 24, 2016
No colour pay off. Just glitter and it ends up just about every where. So disappointed. The colour looked so pretty in the photo but it is nothing like it in real life.
Posted by 5222557758601332443 on Aug 22, 2016
If you like very light and lots of shimmer
Pretty colour but packaging not the best
Posted by 5375783669111175622 on Aug 21, 2016
Product is okay but because of the container design it can make a mess to use (very loose powder). No brush provided either so you need to buy one specially or have a spare to use with this particular colour. Next time I'll go for a pressed powder compact.
Posted by Katarinatan on Aug 07, 2016
While I agree w the other reviews tat this is a very pretty and shimmery color, and I like how small the plastic jar is, tat is just it: it is a little plastic jar w a screw on cap. It is impossible to not get the powder all over the place when u r using it. The powder is even all over the screw swirls on the side of the jar. Very messy. I use it solely on the inner corners of my eyes. I pick up the powder using my pinky finger. And dab. I wish they come in a 'portioned controlled' sifted container. As much as I like this sheer , shimmery soft lilac/pink hue, I would not be purchasing it again becos of the lousy container.
Posted by 4753759964161157115 on May 30, 2016
very sparkling.. I used very small amount on the rip if the brush..you can use it with the rip of the finger.. nicw color stays well. But my eyes are really redish.and eachy.. and I dont usually have allergies.... :(.