Honeybee Gardens, PowderColors Stackable Mineral Color, Chai, 0.042 oz (1.2 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Chai - matte pale very creamy coffee.
All mineral make-up is not created equal.
Sure, mineral make-up is fun, easy to use, and allows you create stunning looks ranging from natural to glamorous, but what makes PowderColors different? PowderColors is a blend of pure, uncoated mineral pigments and oxidized mica, free from unnecessary fillers and preservatives. The popular department store brands contain talc and bismuth oxychloride - cheap fillers that can wreak havoc on your skin. Bismuth oxychloride is a synthetically-produced metal that can get into pores and cause irritation.
- PowderColors is totally vegan! It does not contain dyes, lakes, carmine, FD&C colors, fragrance, talc, bismuth oxychloride, parabens, petroleum derivatives or dimethicone.
- Portability. Decide what colors you want to wear for the day, twist the little pots together and all your color is in one convenient place. What could be easier? No more fumbling around your handbag for your shadow, eye liner, blush...
- Versatility. These beautiful loose powders can be used as eyeshadow, eyeliner, blush, and even mixed with our Clear WaterColors Nail Enamel to create custom polish colors!
Eye Shadow: Dip our shadow brush into the desired color, tap off excess and apply to eye lids. Choose a lighter color like Flirtatious or Chai to highlight the area just beneath the brow. Then add a medium shade like Gypsy to the lid and highlight the crease with a deeper shade such as Spellbound.
Eye Liner: Dip a fine brush into water, shake off excess and then dip the wetted brush into the color of your choice. Deep colors like Passage to India work best. Mix the powder and water on the back of your hand or the jar's lid to create a creamy liquid liner. Apply near the lash line of either the upper or lower lid (or both).
Lip Color: Dip your brush into a clear lip gloss, and then into the PowderColors of your choice. Mix the powder and gloss together in a separate container to create a custom gloss color. Add more powder to deepen the color. Apply to lips.
Nail Polish: What could be cooler than creating your own custom nail polish color? Dip our Clear WaterColors Nail Enamel brush into the color of your choice and apply directly to the nail. Brush over the nail a few times to smooth out and disperse the pigment. Be sure to clean the brush between dippings so as not to color your bottle of clear polish (so you can use another color next time!) Finish with a top coat of Clear to seal in color.
Mica, kaolin, silica, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, potassium sorbate, chlorphenesin. May contain: titanium dioxide (Cl 77891), iron oxides (Cl 77491, 77492, 77499), ultramarine blue (Cl 77007).
iHerb Customer Reviews
swatches are wrong. Color "Chai" looks lighter than it is in reality. It is dark brown.
Posted by 5231814768665160895 on Aug 02, 2015
This is a very natural looking color. I like it because it's not sparkly, and perfect for everyday use, especially for work. It also wears well, as have all of the Honeybee Gardens products I've tried.
Posted by 4761791779598661470 on Jul 11, 2015
COlour is great. I use it in my homemade natural Eye liner - holds on good, I even use it as a pigment for tonnal cream with my daily natural cream. awesome.
Posted by 4801505812318295755 on Oct 11, 2014
Save your money for something else
Great neutral color
Posted by 4906243188398753030 on May 02, 2014
I make a mess with this product, but I love it. It is affordable and safe to use. I love the color - nice brown but not too dark. I can use a little for a natural look or more for a glam look. I am a return customer for this color and product. I will definitely buy again.
Perfect shade for me
Posted by Flicka on Apr 09, 2014
I love this shade, it's perfect. It's not too dark for everyday wear and when combined with a darker shade it makes a perfect base colour for a more intense evening look. I use this with a primer and have not experienced any cakekiness. I don't really like using loose powder eye shadows but the shade is just so perfect!