Honeybee Gardens, PowderColors Stackable Mineral Color, Satin Sheets, 0.042 oz (1.2 g)
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- The Palest of Sparkly Peaches with Gold Highlights
All mineral make-up is not created equal.
Sure, mineral make-up is fun, easy to use, and allows you create stunning looks ranging from natural to glamorous, but what makes PowderColors different? PowderColors is a blend of pure, uncoated mineral pigments and oxidized mica, free from unnecessary fillers and preservatives. The popular department store brands contain talc and bismuth oxychloride - cheap fillers that can wreak havoc on your skin. Bismuth oxychloride is a synthetically-produced metal that can get into pores and cause irritation.
- PowderColors is totally vegan! It does not contain dyes, lakes, carmine, FD&C colors, fragrance, talc, bismuth oxychloride, parabens, petroleum derivatives or dimethicone.
- Portability. Decide what colors you want to wear for the day, twist the little pots together and all your color is in one convenient place. What could be easier? No more fumbling around your handbag for your shadow, eye liner, blush...
- Versatility. These beautiful loose powders can be used as eyeshadow, eyeliner, blush, and even mixed with our Clear WaterColors Nail Enamel to create custom polish colors!
- We have something for everyone. Our shades range from ultra-mattes to shimmery and sparkly. From very neutral beige Chai to check-me-out turquoise Castaway.
- Versatility: These beautiful loose powders can be used as eyeshadows, eyeliners, blushes, and even mixed with our Clear WaterColors Nail Enamel to create custom polish colors! See Directions.
Eye Shadow: Dip our shadow brush into the desired color, tap off excess and apply to eye lids. Choose a lighter color like Flirtatious or Chai to highlight the area just beneath the brow. Then add a medium shade like Gypsy to the lid and highlight the crease with a deeper shade such as Spellbound.
Eye Liner: Dip a fine brush into water, shake off excess and then dip the wetted brush into the color of your choice. Deep colors like Passage to India work best. Mix the powder and water on the back of your hand or the jar's lid to create a creamy liquid liner. Apply near the lash line of either the upper or lower lid (or both).
Lip Color: Dip your brush into a clear lip gloss, and then into the PowderColors of your choice. Mix the powder and gloss together in a separate container to create a custom gloss color. Add more powder to deepen the color. Apply to lips.
Nail Polish: What could be cooler than creating your own custom nail polish color? Dip our Clear WaterColors Nail Enamel brush into the color of your choice and apply directly to the nail. Brush over the nail a few times to smooth out and disperse the pigment. Be sure to clean the brush between dippings so as not to color your bottle of clear polish (so you can use another color next time!) Finish with a top coat of Clear to seal in color.
Mica, kaolin, silica, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, potassium sorbate, chlorphenesin. May contain: titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), ultramarine blue (CI 77007).
Honeybee Gardens, PowderColors Stackable Mineral Color, Satin Sheets, is unexpensive and make the effect! Great on lips, eyes.
Nice goldy shiny color. I use this to cover my eyelid and Temptress to make and accent in the outer corner and in the eyelid crease.
Posted by 5231814768665160895 on Aug 07, 2015
The color of this eye shadow is pretty, but it is very glittery - a little too much for me. I also ordered the Chai color, which is matte and very natural-looking, and prefer it. If you want glitter, you will like this one.
Posted by 4623300052607810343 on Apr 12, 2014
I am new to the brand Honeybee Gardens and have fallen in love! The quality is fantastic, and this shimmery shadow I continue to get compliments on time and time again. Definitely recommend the brand, and I will be buying many more colours.
Posted by Reviewer2085840 on Mar 01, 2014
I like this but it is more like glitter. If you like glitter it is AWESOME!!! very pretty,
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this!!!
Posted by 4776795722922697152 on Jan 11, 2014
OMG I'm totally I-N L-O-V-E with this product! When it arrived I was like, huh? such a tiny jar??? After trying it, I totally get why the jar is tiny. You hardly use any of the powder to get the shimmer you need. It brightens my skin without looking like I've put something on my face, it is subtle yet serves its purpose. I've read another user's review on this product before buying it and agree with her, this product is pretty natural that it doesn't add any colors to your face so you can use it anytime you want on any make up. Highly recommended!!
Posted by 4972217687049179423 on Dec 30, 2013
This eyeshadow is very shimmery with a golden hue to it. It goes on smoothly and provides good coverage. It can be bold if applied heavy, subtle if applied lightly. Compliments Honeybee Gardens Martini when used together.