Honeybee Gardens, PowderColors Stackable Mineral Color, Sedona, 0.042 oz (1.2 g)
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
Sedona - true shimmery bright copper.
All mineral make-up is not created equal.
Sure, mineral make-up is fun, easy to use, and allows you create stunning looks ranging from natural to glamorous, but what makes PowderColors different?
- PowderColors is a blend of pure, uncoated mineral pigments and oxidized mica, free from unnecessary fillers and preservatives.
- The popular department store brands contain talc and bismuth oxychloride - cheap fillers that can wreak havoc on your skin. Bismuth oxychloride is a synthetically-produced metal that can get into pores and cause irritation.
- PowderColors is totally vegan! It does not contain dyes, lakes, carmine, FD&C colors, fragrance, talc, bismuth oxychloride, parabens, petroleum derivatives or dimethicone.
- Portability. Decide what colors you want to wear for the day, twist the little pots together and all your color is in one convenient place. What could be easier? No more fumbling around your handbag for your shadow, eye liner, blush...
- Versatility. These beautiful loose powders can be used as eyeshadow, eyeliner, blush, and even mixed with our Clear WaterColors Nail Enamel to create custom polish colors!
Eye Shadow: Dip our shadow brush into the desired color, tap off excess and apply to eye lids. Choose a lighter color like Flirtatious or Chai to highlight the area just beneath the brow. Then add a medium shade like Gypsy to the lid and highlight the crease with a deeper shade such as Spellbound.
Eye Liner: Dip a fine brush into water, shake off excess and then dip the wetted brush into the color of your choice. Deep colors like Passage to India work best. Mix the powder and water on the back of your hand or the jar's lid to create a creamy liquid liner. Apply near the lash line of either the upper or lower lid (or both).
Lip Color: Dip your brush into a clear lip gloss, and then into the PowderColors of your choice. Mix the powder and gloss together in a separate container to create a custom gloss color. Add more powder to deepen the color. Apply to lips.
Nail Polish: What could be cooler than creating your own custom nail polish color? Dip our Clear WaterColors Nail Enamel brush into the color of your choice and apply directly to the nail. Brush over the nail a few times to smooth out and disperse the pigment. Be sure to clean the brush between dippings so as not to color your bottle of clear polish (so you can use another color next time!) Finish with a top coat of Clear to seal in color.
Mica, kaolin, silica, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, potassium sorbate, chlorphenesin. May contain: titanium dioxide (Cl 77891), iron oxides (Cl 77491, 77492, 77499), ultramarine blue (Cl 77007).
This is a lovely color, Sedona, and it is rightly named because it does indeed remind me of the quaint town of Sedona. I usually wear more natural looking colors like this, and this was great because it was natural but with a little bit of sparkles. Not overpowering though. This is still a fun color I can wear to work (I'm a teacher) without being bling bling.
This adds a lovely shimmer and earthy tone to your makeup. I've been adding it on top of my makeup because it doesn't give much coverage on its own. As other commenters have noted, it can be worn for both work and play.
Love the colour and shine
Posted by 5223752303706777840 on Sep 19, 2016
Very nice to smooth on over flat brown eye shadow to add a touch of sparkle, a little messy to use though.
Posted by 5101315007083686735 on Aug 17, 2016
Perfect color for bronzer
Posted by 4840363104820518497 on Aug 02, 2016
The Color is beautiful