- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $3.00|
- An Intense Steel Grey with Flashes of Marine Blue; Very Sexy!
All mineral make-up is not created equal.
Sure, mineral make-up is fun, easy to use, and allows you create stunning looks ranging from natural to glamorous, but what makes PowderColors different? PowderColors is a blend of pure, uncoated mineral pigments and oxidized mica, free from unnecessary fillers and preservatives. The popular department store brands contain talc and bismuth oxychloride - cheap fillers that can wreak havoc on your skin. Bismuth oxychloride is a synthetically-produced metal that can get into pores and cause irritation.
- PowderColors is totally vegan! It does not contain dyes, lakes, carmine, FD&C colors, fragrance, talc, bismuth oxychloride, parabens, petroleum derivatives or dimethicone.
- Portability. Decide what colors you want to wear for the day, twist the little pots together and all your color is in one convenient place. What could be easier? No more fumbling around your handbag for your shadow, eye liner, blush...
- Versatility. These beautiful loose powders can be used as eyeshadow, eyeliner, blush, and even mixed with our Clear WaterColors Nail Enamel to create custom polish colors!
- We have something for everyone. Our shades range from ultra-mattes to shimmery and sparkly. From very neutral beige Chai to check-me-out turquoise Castaway.
- Versatility: These beautiful loose powders can be used as eyeshadows, eyeliners, blushes, and even mixed with our Clear WaterColors Nail Enamel to create custom polish colors! See Directions.
Eye Shadow: Dip our shadow brush into the desired color, tap off excess and apply to eye lids. Choose a lighter color like Flirtatious or Chai to highlight the area just beneath the brow. Then add a medium shade like Gypsy to the lid and highlight the crease with a deeper shade such as Spellbound.
Eye Liner: Dip a fine brush into water, shake off excess and then dip the wetted brush into the color of your choice. Deep colors like Passage to India work best. Mix the powder and water on the back of your hand or the jar's lid to create a creamy liquid liner. Apply near the lash line of either the upper or lower lid (or both).
Lip Color: Dip your brush into a clear lip gloss, and then into the PowderColors of your choice. Mix the powder and gloss together in a separate container to create a custom gloss color. Add more powder to deepen the color. Apply to lips.
Nail Polish: What could be cooler than creating your own custom nail polish color? Dip our Clear WaterColors Nail Enamel brush into the color of your choice and apply directly to the nail. Brush over the nail a few times to smooth out and disperse the pigment. Be sure to clean the brush between dippings so as not to color your bottle of clear polish (so you can use another color next time!) Finish with a top coat of Clear to seal in color.
Mica, kaolin, silica, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, potassium sorbate, chlorphenesin. May contain: titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), ultramarine blue (CI 77007).
Interesting color - it looks gray and blue but when you blend it, you can see that it also has green. Nice for smokey eyes, just need to put more product for better effect. I also think that it is better to use some primer under the eyeshadows, cause otherwise they won't last long.
this is my first time I use Honeybee gardens product and I like it very much. The color is blending of grey and blue.
Looks nothing like the photo indicated.
Posted by 4706197637355038037 on Aug 30, 2016
Unfortunately, the colour from the tub is significantly lighter than the photo. Definitely need a primer to get a better intensity, as it applies on quite sheer. Despite that, it is still a pretty sheen.
Honeybee Gardens, PowderColors Stackable Mineral Color, Wicked, 0.07 oz (2 g)
Posted by 5520524421782238341 on Apr 12, 2014
нормальные, хорошо ложатся на базу
liked a lot
Posted by 5583847733625177951 on Dec 14, 2013
The package is not very convenient...
Posted by 5439473255380258785 on Jun 12, 2013
lovely multi-coloured sparkles!
Good but needs improvement
Posted by Ozbeach on Nov 14, 2012
Love the clean ingredients, the beautiful metallic grey color on my eyes and the cheap price . Unfortunetly goes into the creases of the eyelid easily and is a loose powder so not convenient (spilled the whole pot by accident of course, managed to rescue most of it). Probably won't buy again if I can find a compact version that holds better. Love iHerb's service, prices and shipping rates.