- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $3.00|
- Luminous - medium neutral with a hint of warmth
Introducing our NEW Pressed Mineral Powder Foundation. So versatile, you'll never know how you functioned without it!
- Talc free, paraben free, fragrance free, oil free!
- Evens out skin tone leaving a natural, silky finish
- With soothing vitamin E and gentle botanical extracts to calm skin
- Adjustable even coverage; never heavy or cakey
- Can be worn over foundation or directly on bare skin for a radiant finish
- Refines complexion and reduces shine
- Use with our eco-friendly compact and help save the planet
- Use with cotton puff or kabuki brush to customize your finish
Apply to face with puff or kabuki brush. Apply additional powder to build coverage as needed.
Mica, kaolin, zea mays (corn) starch, magnesium carbonate, zinc stearate, boron nitride, squalane, polyglyceryl-3 diisostearate, sodium dehydroacetate, potassium sorbate, chlorphenesin, tocopheryl acetate, ethylhexyl palmitate, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, anthemis nobilis flower extract, cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract. May contain: titanium dioxide (ci 77891), iron oxides (ci 77491, 77492, 77499).
This is a great powder! It's the best! It looks super natural and it makes my skin breath, nobody notice that I'm wearing makeup and it covers large pores, I'm in love with it! And the most important thing it's CLEAN! it doesn't have nasty chemicals! Please click YES if you find my review helpful to you! !
This is quite a lovely powder - a bit on the heavier side so those who want medium - full coverage than go for it! It would definitely suit those with a cooler skin tone as it has more of a pink undertone and looks horrible on my warm (yellow tone) skin
Posted by Reviewer1804212 on Dec 06, 2016
Good coverage although a little "heavy" for me,
Posted by 5039706513789050244 on Jul 31, 2016
My whole time favourite mineral powder... It has pink note... suits me perfectly
Honeybee Gardens, Pressed Mineral Powder, Luminous
Posted by greenandclean on Jan 18, 2016
I've used the pressed mineral powders from Honeybee Gardens for almost 4 years now. I've tried several other brands, but nothing makes my skin look as good as this pressed powder. Great coverage, decent price, and it doesn't break me out. I would recommend using it with a beauty blender in stead of a brush. I'm Scandinavian and quite fair skinned, but this is perfect for me in the summer. Love it!
No esta mal.
Posted by 5433756884754532481 on Dec 14, 2015
Matifica bien. Mi piel es grasa y a funcionado bastante bien