Honeybee Gardens, Pressed Mineral Powder, Malibu, 0.26 oz (7.5 g)15 Reviews
Expiration Date: Jan 2019
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
Shipping Weight: 0.06 lbs (0.03 kg)
- Product Code: HON-63400
- UPC Code: 665013634002
- Package Quantity: 0.26 oz (7.5 g)
- Dimensions: 0.3 x 3.1 x 2.8 in, 0.05 lbs (0.02 kg)
Combo Discount: -$2.95
- Medium Shade Great for Olive or Mediterranean Skin Tones
Introducing our NEW Pressed Mineral Powder Foundation. So versatile, you'll never know how you functioned without it!
- Talc free, paraben free, fragrance free, oil free!
- Evens out skin tone leaving a natural, silky finish
- With soothing vitamin E and gentle botanical extracts to calm skin
- Adjustable even coverage; never heavy or cakey
- Can be worn over foundation or directly on bare skin for a radiant finish
- Refines complexion and reduces shine
- Use with our eco-friendly compact and help save the planet
- Use with cotton puff or kabuki brush to customize your finish
Apply to face with puff or kabuki brush. Apply additional powder to build coverage as needed.
Mica, kaolin, zea mays (corn) starch, magnesium carbonate, zinc stearate, boron nitride, squalane, polyglyceryl-3 diisostearate, sodium dehydroacetate, potassium sorbate, chlorphenesin, tocopheryl acetate, ethylhexyl palmitate, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, anthemis nobilis flower extract, cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract. May contain: Titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).
iHerb Customer Reviews
I like this powder. I've been using it for a month now. I have an olive, yellow undertone, skin color and I do find that this is a bit too dark for me. I'll probably try another shade. Overall, happy with the product. I use a kabuki brush and it works well and provides good coverage.
A bit darker then I had hoped maybe I can get away with it in the summer..... maybe. I normally wear BE golden med or everyday mineral olive neutral. I love everyday minerals, but they don't ship over seas or sell my colour any more so I am looking for something new. Also, I like more of a dewy finish and this was matte. However, I first tried it in the evening and then made a skype call and this looked really nice on camera. In the sun just matte and too dark.