Honeybee Gardens, Pressed Mineral Powder, Malibu, 0.26 oz (7.5 g)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Medium Shade Great for Olive or Mediterranean Skin Tones
Introducing our NEW Pressed Mineral Powder Foundation. So versatile, you'll never know how you functioned without it!
- Talc free, paraben free, fragrance free, oil free!
- Evens out skin tone leaving a natural, silky finish
- With soothing vitamin E and gentle botanical extracts to calm skin
- Adjustable even coverage; never heavy or cakey
- Can be worn over foundation or directly on bare skin for a radiant finish
- Refines complexion and reduces shine
- Use with our eco-friendly compact and help save the planet
- Use with cotton puff or kabuki brush to customize your finish
Apply to face with puff or kabuki brush. Apply additional powder to build coverage as needed.
Mica, kaolin, zea mays (corn) starch, magnesium carbonate, zinc stearate, boron nitride, squalane, polyglyceryl-3 diisostearate, sodium dehydroacetate, potassium sorbate, chlorphenesin, tocopheryl acetate, ethylhexyl palmitate, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, anthemis nobilis flower extract, cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract. May contain: Titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).
I like this powder. I've been using it for a month now. I have an olive, yellow undertone, skin color and I do find that this is a bit too dark for me. I'll probably try another shade. Overall, happy with the product. I use a kabuki brush and it works well and provides good coverage.
A bit darker then I had hoped maybe I can get away with it in the summer..... maybe. I normally wear BE golden med or everyday mineral olive neutral. I love everyday minerals, but they don't ship over seas or sell my colour any more so I am looking for something new. Also, I like more of a dewy finish and this was matte. However, I first tried it in the evening and then made a skype call and this looked really nice on camera. In the sun just matte and too dark.
Careful mine's shattered
Posted by 4718393116927761186 on Apr 12, 2016
The powder is great, i know that it comes into a plastic case since this is a refill. However, I'm really not satisfied with the way that Iherb packed the parcel, there's no protection wrap or cushions in the package whatsoever, the powder was completely shattered.....
whats up with the packaging
Posted by Reviewer1309077 on Jan 15, 2016
This powder is probably great, its just really hard to get past the cheapest lamest packaging ever. Its thin plastic and the power brakes up because of this if you want to take it anywhere with you.... it seems like its a sample case or something, not sure why they went in this direction being its not the cheapest product.... This powder was a match for me though and i would maybe have liked it a lot if it wasn't crumbling into pieces in this think shallow plastic throw away thing...
Oh my God
Posted by 4775302703520594165 on Nov 11, 2015
The quantity of this product is tooooo damm less. and the the worst part is packing. the way this powder is packed you end up loosing loads of product each time you open the plastic flip cover. Incase you not worried abt the money you invest then you shall go ahead with it else we can get something else inplace of this in much lesser cost and good quality
The best mineral powder foundation
Posted by 4647275900482608871 on May 09, 2015
I love Honeybee Gardens powder foundation. I use Malibu, it is a medium neutral shade. I have tried many different organic and chemical fee powder foundations and so far this is the best. It is buildable for more coverage. The price was great on iherb and the shipping was so fast.