Honeybee Gardens, Pressed Mineral Powder, Supernatural, 0.26 oz (7.5 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.80|
- Neutral Light Shade
Introducing our NEW Pressed Mineral Powder Foundation. So versatile, you'll never know how you functioned without it!
- Talc free, paraben free, fragrance free, oil free!
- Evens out skin tone leaving a natural, silky finish
- With soothing vitamin E and gentle botanical extracts to calm skin
- Adjustable even coverage; never heavy or cakey
- Can be worn over foundation or directly on bare skin for a radiant finish
- Refines complexion and reduces shine
- Use with our eco-friendly compact and help save the planet
- Use with cotton puff or kabuki brush to customize your finish
Apply to face with puff or kabuki brush. Apply additional powder to build coverage as needed.
Mica, kaolin, zea mays (corn) starch, magnesium carbonate, zinc stearate, boron nitride, squalane, polyglyceryl-3 diisostearate, sodium dehydroacetate, potassium sorbate, chlorphenesin, tocopheryl acetate, ethylexyl palmitate, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, anthemis nobilis flower extract, cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract. May contain: Titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).
This goes on well with a brush and has great coverage. I have light skin, so this is perfect for me when I have a tan. In the winter, I mix it with Geisha. Geisha is REALLY pale. My skin is very sensitive, and this doesn't irritate it or break me out. It doesn't look dry either. Another benefit is that it doesn't have any chemicals in it.
im not sure how so many people liked this product. it just stays on top of the skin, making me look as if i used flour as a powder. there are only two nice things about it and those are smell (smells like honey, very pleasant) and price. but it simply doesnt work so im throwing it away.
Posted by cyweng on Dec 13, 2016
I've been using mineral powder for a while, was hoping to find a cheaper replacement for Lorac baked foundation. This is too dry, does not have good coverage. Will not repurchase again.
Must have for flawless skin
Posted by 5065907406204530265 on Oct 15, 2016
Covers nicely with HBG Kabuki brush. Works great when put in HBG compact. Doesn't look heavy or cakey and controls oil. Can be reapplied or freshened up without build-up. Doesn't cause breakouts or irritations and evens out my skin nicely. The Supernatural colors works great on fair skin. Will never use anything else. Such a great value! Also love their mascara and eye shadows!
Posted by LOJOYU on Jul 17, 2016
咦？fragrance free是無香的意思嗎？ 那我聞到的香味是異度空間來的嗎？ Supernatural色號在我臉上真的是Supernatural。 少一顆星的原因就是我不喜歡香味。 補評: 放了幾個月會慢慢出現裂痕。前後買了二塊都是這樣。須自己使用重物壓平。
A favorite of mine
Posted by DesertLiving on May 18, 2016
I love the mineral powder makeup by Honeybee Gardens. My skin is fair/light and this works beautifully to even out my complexion. My skin is also dry and I have no issues with the formula.