Houston Enzymes, AFP-Peptizyde Chewable with DPP IV Activity, 180 Chewable Tablets
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Dr. Houston's Highest Quality Plant Enzymes
- Multi-Enzyme Product for Digestion of Food Proteins Including Gluten, Casein, and Soy
- Advanced Formula Protease
- Dietary Supplement
- The Authority on Enzymes
- Highest Quality Enzymes Support Digestion
- Vegetarian and Vegan Formula
AFP-Peptizyde (Advanced Formula Protease) Chewable may be helpful for the digestion of food proteins (including gluten, casein and soy). AFP-Peptizyde is high in DPP IV (dipeptidyl peptidase IV) activity, which aids in the breakdown of casomorphin (from casein) and gluteomorphin (from gluten). AFP-Peptizyde is papain-free and bromelain-free. AFP-Peptizyde was developed by Dr. Devin Houston, Ph.D. enzyme biochemist.
Three (3) tablets prior to meals. More tablets may be taken as desired (and fewer may be taken for smaller meals). Three (3) AFP-Peptizyde Chewable tablets are equivalent to one (1) AFP-Peptizyde in capsule form. Tablets may be crushed, using care not to inhale enzyme powder.
Fructose, xylitol, natural pomegranate flavor, natural lemonade flavor (from essential citrus oils), vegetable cellulose, magnesium stearate, citric acid, silica, and stearic acid. No added rice, dairy, wheat, gluten, soy, yeast, artificial flavors or colors, or animal derivatives.
Do not use if tamper-proof seal is broken. Keep container closed and store at room temperature or in freezer, but do not place in refrigerator due to humid conditions.
|Serving Size: 3 Tablets|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Carbohydrate||1 g||<1%‡|
|Peptidase (source of DPP IV)||50,000 HUT||*|
|DPP IV||1,200 DPPU||*|
|Protease 4.5||25,000 HUT||*|
|Protease 6.0||25,000 HUT||*|
|‡ Percent daily values based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
*Daily value not established.