Houston Enzymes, AFP-Peptizyde with DPP IV Activity, with Cellulose, 90 Capsules
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Dr. Houston's Highest Quality Plant Enzymes
- Multi-Enzyme Product for Digestion of Food Proteins Including Gluten, Casein, and Soy
- Advanced Formula Protease
- Highest Quality Enzymes Support Digestion
- The Authority on Enzymes
- Dietary Supplement
- Vegetarian and Vegan Formula
AFP-Peptizyde (Advanced Formula Protease) may be helpful for the digestion of food proteins (including gluten, casein, and soy). AFP-Peptizyde is high in DPP IV (dipeptidyl peptidase IV) activity, which aids in the breakdown of casomorphin (from casein) and gluteomorphin (from gluten). AFP-Peptizyde is papain-free and bromelain-free. AFP-Peptizyde was developed by Dr. Devin Houston, PhD enzyme biochemist.
One (1) capsule prior to meals. More capsules may be taken as desired. Capsules may be opened and contents mixed with food or beverage.
Vegetable capsule (cellulose and water), cellulose, and medium chain triglycerides.
No added sugar, starch, dairy, soy, wheat, yeast, gluten, artificial flavors, or animal derivatives.
Do not use if tamper-proof seal is broken. Keep container closed and store at room temperature or in freezer, but do not place in refrigerator due to humid conditions.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Servings Per Container: 90|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Peptidase (source of DPP IV)||50,000 HUT||*|
|DDP IV||1,200 DPPU||*|
|Protease 4.5||25,000 HUT||*|
|Protease 6.0||25,000 HUT||*|
|*Daily value not established.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
Myself and two children use these whenever we have milk products. It's not a complete 'antidote' but it does help. Without it we have strong immune responses and eventually end up sick.