Houston Enzymes, AFP-Peptizyde with DPP IV Activity, with Rice Bran, 90 Capsules (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Dr. Houston's Highest Quality Plant Enzymes
- Multi-Enzyme Product for Digestion of Food Proteins Including Gluten, Casein, and Soy
- Advanced Formula Protease
- Dietary Supplement
- The Authority on Enzymes
- Highest Quality Enzymes Support Digestion
- Vegetarian and Vegan Formula
AFP-Peptizyde may be helpful for the digestion of food proteins (including gluten, casein, and soy). AFP-Peptizyde is high in DPP IV (dipeptidyl peptidase IV) activity, which aids in the breakdown of casomorphin (from casein) and gluteomorphin (from gluten). AFP-Peptizyde (Advanced Formula Protease) is papain-free and bromelain-free. AFP-Peptizyde was developed by Dr. Devin Houston, PhD enzyme biochemist.
One (1) capsule prior to meals. More capsules may be taken as desired. Capsules may be opened and contents mixed with food or beverage.
Vegetable capsule (cellulose and water) and rice bran.
No added sugar, starch, dairy, soy, wheat, yeast, gluten, artificial flavors, or animal derivatives.
Do not use if tamper-proof seal is broken. Keep container closed and store at room temperature or in freezer, but do not place in refrigerator due to humid conditions.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Servings Per Container: 90|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Peptidase (source of DPP IV)||50,000 HUT||*|
|DDP IV||1,200 DPPU||*|
|Protease 4.5||25,000 HUT||*|
|Protease 6.0||25,000 HUT||*|
|*Daily Value not established.|
Absolutely fantastic. I have Multiple Sclerosis which is dormant unless i consume dairy. However, with these enzymes that digest casein (and gluten), i can easily have dairy with no ill effects.
Sho Whiliam' DPP-IV
Posted by 5441601568455206788 on Dec 23, 2014
Good for gluten , casein and soy
Not tried yet
Posted by unniinnu on Feb 21, 2014
I'm glad I found this product, impossible to buy in Norway. Keeping it untill I need to use it for better digestion (my daughter is on a kasein- and glutenfreee diet.)
Enzymedica 보다 효과가 있는 듯
Posted by hyunha on Feb 17, 2014
Enzymedica Gluten Ease를 2-3통 먹다 DDP IV가 함유된 제품을 찾던 중 발견한 제품입니다. 글루텐 첨가된 식품(밀가루 음식) 먹을때 반드시 먹는데 다른 소화효소와 위산까지 같이 먹어서 그런지 모르겠지만 Enzymedica gluten ease 보다 나은거 같네요. 가격면에서도 낫고 함량면에서도 낫고.(근데 왜 영어 카테고리로 넘어가죠??)
Essential for dining out
Posted by 5214849206453495079 on Jun 25, 2013
These enzymes have been a lifesaver for those times where you happen across gluten unaware. It may not resolve the problem completely however it manages the symptoms.