Houston Enzymes, No-Fenol, Chewable, Multi-Enzyme, 180 Chewable Tablets
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Dr. Houston's Highest Quality Plant Enzymes
- Multi-Enzyme Product for Digestion of Phenolic Foods and Fiber
- Dietary Supplement
- Highest Quality Enzymes Support Digestion
- The Authority on Enzymes
- No-Fenol Chewable from Houston Enzymes
- Vegetarian and Vegan Formula
No-Fenol may be helpful for digestion of those foods high in phenols and salicylates. Digestion of fruits and vegetables may also be enhanced as No-Fenol contains enzymes that break down the components of plant fibers. No-Fenol was developed by Dr. Devin Houston, PhD enzyme biochemist.
Two (2) tablets prior to meals. For smaller meals, one (1) tablet may be adequate. More tablets may be taken as desired. Two (2) chewable tablets are equivalent to one (1) No-Fenol in capsule form. Tablets may be crushed, using care not to inhale enzyme powder.
Isomaltose, natural flavor, stearic acid, citric acid, magnesium stearate and stevia.
Do not use if tamper-proof seal is broken. Keep container closed and store at room temperature or in freezer, but do not place in refrigerator due to humid conditions.
This product contains cellulase, which may interfere with sustained-release medications that use cellulose, hydroxypropyl cellulose, and/or hypromellose.
|Serving Size: 2 Tablets|
|Servings Per Container: 90|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Enzyme Blend||332 mg||*|
|CereCalase (1500 MU) Hemicellulase, beta-glucanase, phytase||75 mg||*|
|*Daily value not established.|