- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $4.01|
- Dr. Houston's Highest Quality Plant Enzymes
- Broad-Spectrum Enzyme Product for General Digestive Support
- A Chewable Form of Houston Enzymes' Best-Selling TriEnza Enzyme Formulation
- Dietary Supplement
- Highest Quality Enzymes Support Digestion
- The Authority on Enzymes
- All Vegetarian
- TriEnza Chewable from Houston Enzymes
TriEnza Chewable aids in the digestion of food proteins (including gluten, casein and soy), carbohydrates, sugars (including lactose) and fats. TriEnza includes 1200 DPPU of DPP IV (dipeptidyl peptidase IV) activity, which aids in the breakdown of casomorphin (from casein) and gluteomorphin (from gluten). TriEnza may be taken with other Houston Enzymes products.
TriEnza Chewable was developed by Dr. Devin Houston, Ph.D. enzyme biochemist.
Four (4) chewable tablets at the beginning of each meal. For smaller meals, two (2) chewable tablets may be adequate. More tablets may be taken as desired. Two (2) chewable tablets are equivalent to one (1) TriEnza in capsule form. Tablets may be crushed, using care not to inhale enzyme powder.
Fructose, xylitol granular, natural lemonade flavor (from essential citrus oils), natural pomegranate flavor, hydroxypropyl cellulose, magnesium stearate, citric acid and silica. No added rice, dairy, wheat, gluten, soy, yeast, artificial flavors or colors, or animal derivatives.
Do not use if tamper-proof seal is broken. Keep container closed and store at room temperature or in freezer, but do not place in refrigerator due to humid conditions.
|Serving Size: 4 Tablets|
|Servings Per Container: 45|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Carbohydrates||2 g||<1%**|
|Enzyme Blend||657 mg||*|
|Peptidase (with DPP IV)||50,000 HUT||*|
|DPP IV||1,200 DPPU||*|
|Protease 4.5||65,000 HUT||*|
|Protease 6.0||25,000 HUT||*|
|** Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
*Daily value (DV) not established