- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $4.00|
- Dr. Houston's Plant Enzyme Highest Quality
- Broad-Spectrum Enzyme Product for General Digestive Support
- A Convenient Combination of Houston Enzymes' AFP-Peptizyme, Zyme Prime, and No-Fenol
- Dietary Supplement
- Highest Quality Enzymes Support Digestion
- The Authority on Enzymes
- Vegetarian and Vegan Formula
- TriEnza Powder with DPP IV Activity from Houston Enzymes
TriEnza aids in the digestion of food proteins (including gluten, casein and soy), carbohydrates, sugars (including lactose), and fats.TriEnza provides a high level of DPP IV (dipeptidyl peptidase IV) activity, which aids in the breakdown of casomorphin (from casein) and gluteomorphin (from gluten). TriEnza may be taken with other Houston Enzymes products.
TriEnza was developed by Dr. Devin Houston, Ph.D. enzyme biochemist.
Mix 584 mg (approximately 1/4 teaspoon or slightly heaping scoopful using enclosed scoop) with food or beverage prior to each meal. 584 mg or 1/4 teaspoon equals 2 capsules of TriEnza. More may be taken as desired. Use care not to inhale enzyme powder.
Medium chain triglycerides.
No added sugar, starch, dairy, soy, wheat, yeast, gluten, artificial flavors or animal derivatives.
Do not use if tamper-proof seal is broken. Keep container closed and store at room temperature or in freezer, but do not place in refrigerator due to humid conditions.
Some Settling of contents may occur.
|Serving Size: 584 mg (approx. 1/4 teaspoon)|
|Servings Per Container: 180|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Peptidase (with DPP IV)||50,000 HUT||**|
|DPP IV||1,200 DPPU||**|
|Protease 4.5||65,000 HUT||**|
|Protease 6.0||25,000 HUT||**|
|* Daily value not established.|