Hugo Naturals, Balancing Conditioner, Tea Tree & Lavender, 2 fl oz (60 ml)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- For Dry, Flaky Or Oily Scalp
- Gluten-Free & Vegan
- Soothing Blend Detangles Hair and Helps Balance Scalp
Why subject your hair to harsh chemicals, sulfates or petroleum products? Our natural Balancing Conditioner uses only the purest ingredients to nourish and moisturize your hair and scalp, with the gentle, herbal scent of French Lavender.
Aqua/water, brassicyl isoleucinate esylate, brassica alcohol, caprylic/capric triglycerides, coco-caprylate, glycerin, melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) leaf oil, arginine, arnica montana flower extract, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, panthenol, gluconolactone, sodium benzoate.
No animal testing
iHerb Customer Reviews
It's smells awesome and has some great ingredients in it, but It didn't give me that smooth feeling after rinsing. After my hair dried though it was nice. Didn't help my scalp though.
volume for slightly oily hair
Posted by KaliMama on Jul 30, 2013
Only shampoo and balm that gives me volume and brings out my curls. Love it, though I'm not a fan of the scent
Posted by 5220295489184962903 on Jul 18, 2013
I have naturally thick, curly hair. It didn't really smell like tea tree or lavender. Left my hair feeling dry and hard to comb afterwards. Also used with the matching shampoo.
Will not buy again
Posted by australia on Apr 24, 2013
Not very moisturising, made my hair slightly knotty.
Doesn't last long
Posted by odereviews on Apr 06, 2013
This is not my favorite conditioner. Doesn't last long (very thick texture), need to squeeze the bottle hard to get the gel out of it. Leaves hair bit dry.