Hugo Naturals, Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer, Vanilla Peppermint, 2 fl oz (60 ml) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Kills 99.9% of Germs
- Gluten Free & Vegan
Our multi-tasking hand sanitizer destroys germs without stripping skin's natural oils. Enriched with organic aloe vera to moisturize while sanitizing.
Uses: Reduces bacteria on the skin. Recommended for repeated use.
- Place enough product in your palm to thoroughly cover your hands. Rub hands together briskly until dry.
- Children under 6 years of age should be supervised when using this product.
For external use only. Flammable. Keep away from heat or flame. Do not use in or near the eyes. In case of contact, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
|SD Alcohol 38-B 62% (Certified Organic)||Antimicrobial|
|Other Ingredients: Aqua/water, glycerin, hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) extract, aloe barbadensis leaf juice*, allantoin, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, mentha piperita (peppermint) oil.
Never any: Parabens, phenoxyethanol, silicones, sulfates, PEGs, propylene glycol, petroleum products, artificial colors or synthetic fragrances. Gluten and soy free. Vegan. No animal testing.
I use a lot of different brands of hand sanitizers in my business. This is by far the best smelling one I have ever come across. It even smells the room up for a little while. I highly recommend and will be continuing to buy this product for as long as it's out!
This hand sanitiser smells amazing! It's so lovely to spray on your hands as it produces a nice cooling effect on the skin. I wish I bought more than one!
smell too strong
Posted by 5226744307164581831 on Jun 15, 2013
portable, but just the smell is too sweet and too strong for me.
Posted by SassySingaporean on May 26, 2013
I use a lot of sanitisers when I'm out with the children and this is the worst by far! It smelt like sweet, heavy peppermint syrup which made me feel nauseated. Would never buy again.
Posted by Rosie-Posie on Apr 12, 2013
This smells sooo GOOD!! I really really like this product. Unlike other sanitizers, it doesn't leave your hands sticky or smelling like the hospital. It really smells great and the hands are dry but silky after use.