Larabar, Jocalat, Chocolate Orange, 16 Bars, 1.7 oz (48 g) Per Bar (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Pure Organic Chocolate Food Bar
- USDA Organic
- Fair Trade Certified Cocoa
- No Added Sugar
- 90% Raw
- 1 Serving of Fruit
- Gluten, Dairy & Soy Free
Chocolate has been celebrated throughout time as a food of joy and enlightenment and now the makers of Larabar pass on the gift of Jocalat to you.
Named after a centuries-old word for this cherished treasure, Jocalat is chocolate in its purest form. Harmonizing with fruits and nuts, it is a healthy indulgence you can feel good about eating. All organic. No added sugars. Free of gluten, dairy and soy.
With Jocalat, we're committed to the use of Fair Trade Certified chocolate and organic ingredients, doing our part to sustain the planet as well as the lives of farming families whose labor and love go into every JOCALAT bar.
Enjoy the gift, Lara - Creator of Larabar
- Good source of vitamin E
- Excellent source of fiber
- Cholesterol & Sodium free
- Provides 2 g of Omega-6 Fatty Acids
- 1 Serving of Fruit according to the USDA Food Guide Pyramid
Organic dates, organic almonds, *organic cocoa mass, *organic cocoa powder, organic orange flavor.
*Fair trade certified
Made in a facility where nuts, including tree nuts, are used.
May contain occasional nut shells or pit pieces.
|Serving Size: 1 bar (48 g)|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||10 g||15%|
|Saturated Fat||2 g||10%|
|Trans fat||0 g|
|Total Carb.||25 g||8%|
|Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
Another one of my favorites!! Fills me up for hours and tastes great! You can't go wrong with this Larabar.
Posted by Reviewer2316343 on Oct 23, 2009
Most delicious stuff that lived so far. I want this sale to reopen.