Humphrey's, Cold Relief #77, 32 Tablets (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Non- Drowsy Relief
- 100% All Natural
- Trusted Remedies Since 1854
- Treats Sneezing, Runny Nose, Coughing & Fever
- All Natural Multi-Symptom Relief
Our cold remedy contains effective, time-honored natural ingredients that work with the body to alleviate symptoms of the common cold - providing relief for your family both day and night.
Uses: temporary relief of symptoms of the common cold, such as fever, chills, sneezing, runny nose & coughing, as well as red, itchy & watery eyes.
Adults & children ages 12 and over: Take 2 tablets every two hours until conditions are relieved. Children (ages 2 to 12): Half adult dosage. Children (under age 2): Consult a healthcare professional.
Do not use
- If cap seal is broken or missing
- For persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with asthma or if cough is accompanied by excessive phlem (mucus), unless directed by a doctor
Stop use and ask doctor if
- symptoms worsen, do not improve within 7 days, or new symptoms appear
- Fever lasts more than 3 days, or if sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, or is accompanied or followed by difficulty breathing, headache, rash, swelling, nausea, or vomiting
- Cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache.
If you are pregnant or nursing a baby, seek the advice of a healthcare professional before using this product.
Keep out of reach of children.
Not tested on animals. Contains no animal ingredients.
|Arsenicum album (arsenious oxide) 6X HPUS (0.000033 grains per tablet)||antihistaminic|
|Gelsemium sempervirens (yellow jessamine) 3X HUPS||fever reducer|
|Allium cepa (onion) 3X HPUS||antihistaminic|
|Aconitum napellus (aconite) 3X HPUS||cough suppressant|
|Inactive Ingredients: Corn starch NF, sucrose NF (sugar), stearic acid NF|