Humphrey's, Cold Relief #77, 32 Tablets (Discontinued Item)
By Humphrey's3 Reviews
- Expiration Date: Either this product has no expiration date, or the manufacturer has not provided us with an expiration date.
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.18 lbs (0.08 kg)
- Product Code: HUP-17700
- UPC Code: 302190177006
- Package Quantity: 32 Tablets
- Dimensions: 1.4 x 3.2 x 4.1 in, 0.05 lbs (0.02 kg)
- Non- Drowsy Relief
- 100% All Natural
- Trusted Remedies Since 1854
- Treats Sneezing, Runny Nose, Coughing & Fever
- All Natural Multi-Symptom Relief
Our cold remedy contains effective, time-honored natural ingredients that work with the body to alleviate symptoms of the common cold - providing relief for your family both day and night.
Uses: temporary relief of symptoms of the common cold, such as fever, chills, sneezing, runny nose & coughing, as well as red, itchy & watery eyes.
Adults & children ages 12 and over: Take 2 tablets every two hours until conditions are relieved. Children (ages 2 to 12): Half adult dosage. Children (under age 2): Consult a healthcare professional.
Do not use
- If cap seal is broken or missing
- For persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with asthma or if cough is accompanied by excessive phlem (mucus), unless directed by a doctor
Stop use and ask doctor if
- symptoms worsen, do not improve within 7 days, or new symptoms appear
- Fever lasts more than 3 days, or if sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, or is accompanied or followed by difficulty breathing, headache, rash, swelling, nausea, or vomiting
- Cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache.
If you are pregnant or nursing a baby, seek the advice of a healthcare professional before using this product.
Keep out of reach of children.
Not tested on animals. Contains no animal ingredients.
|Arsenicum album (arsenious oxide) 6X HPUS (0.000033 grains per tablet)||antihistaminic|
|Gelsemium sempervirens (yellow jessamine) 3X HUPS||fever reducer|
|Allium cepa (onion) 3X HPUS||antihistaminic|
|Aconitum napellus (aconite) 3X HPUS||cough suppressant|
|Inactive Ingredients: Corn starch NF, sucrose NF (sugar), stearic acid NF|