Hurraw! Balm, Night Treatment Lip Balm, Blue Chamomile Vanilla, .15 oz (4.3 g) (Discontinued Item)
By Hurraw! Balm133 Reviews
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.06 lbs (0.03 kg)
- Product Code: HUR-70067
- UPC Code: 837654700679
- Package Quantity: .15 oz (4.3 g)
- Dimensions: 0.5 x 0.8 x 2.6 in, 0.05 lbs (0.02 kg)
- All Natural
A good night's sleep can be the best thing ever. It's even better when you have lip balm on! We have been using our Moon Balm Formula for years and thought other lip balm lovers would dig using a Night Treatment Balm as well.
Extra thick, creamy and rich; this balm has some serious staying power. The Vanilla and Peru Balsam scent will lull you to sleep. Azulene packed Blue Chamomile lends a gorgeous green-blue color and soothes your lips for some true beauty z's!
Check out what it's packin'...
- Avocado Oil: Thick and vitamin rich, exceptionally high in Vitamins A & E. Highly recommended for sensitive and problem lips; rich in essential fatty acids.
- Rosehip Seed Oil: Combats dry lips and has amazing anti-aging and rejuvenation properties. Proven to regenerate skin, reduce scars, knock out wrinkles and UV damage.
- Meadowfoam Seed Oil: Amazing moisturizing and rejuvenating capabilities. Loves to adhere to lips making it a great assistant in preventing night time moisture loss.
- Argan oil: Berber women Fair Trade harvest this amazing oil while the profits go back into preserving the argan forests. Super restorative; perfect to use at night!
Store between 4º-27ºC (40º-80ºF).
*Persea americana (avocado) oil, prunus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, ***euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax, **theobroma cacao (cocoa) butter, **cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, *ricinus communis (castor) oil, *rosa rubiginosa (rosehip seed) oil, *limnanthes alba (meadowfoam seed) oil, *argania spinosa (argan) oil, tocopherols (vitamin e), **vanilla planifolia (vanilla), ***myroxylon balsamum (peru balsam), matricaria recutita (blue chamomile)
*cold pressed / organic
**raw & organic
iHerb Customer Reviews
This is the most moisturising lip balm I've ever used. It glides on smoothly, is never waxy and leaves the lips ridiculously soft with a slight sheen. It states that it's a night treatment balm but I use it throughout the day. I love the fact that the vanilla is not that sickly, sweet scent that you find in many products but it's more of a boozy vanilla thanks to the vanilla planifolia. Definitely 5 stars.
I have chronically chapped lips during the winter, and while nothing eliminates them completely, this one comes pretty close. It's a nice, smooth texture that feels really good on my lips; not overly heavy or "waxy" feeling, but substantial enough that most of it is still on my lips by the time I wake up in the morning. Not crazy about the coffee/cocoa smell (it has natural cocoa butter in it), but it's very tolerable. If you like lightweight, barely-there balms this one might seem too "heavy" for you. But if your lips need some serious TLC, this is probably just the thing.