Hurraw! Balm, Night Treatment Lip Balm, Blue Chamomile Vanilla, .15 oz (4.3 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- All Natural
A good night's sleep can be the best thing ever. It's even better when you have lip balm on! We have been using our Moon Balm Formula for years and thought other lip balm lovers would dig using a Night Treatment Balm as well.
Extra thick, creamy and rich; this balm has some serious staying power. The Vanilla and Peru Balsam scent will lull you to sleep. Azulene packed Blue Chamomile lends a gorgeous green-blue color and soothes your lips for some true beauty z's!
Check out what it's packin'...
- Avocado Oil: Thick and vitamin rich, exceptionally high in Vitamins A & E. Highly recommended for sensitive and problem lips; rich in essential fatty acids.
- Rosehip Seed Oil: Combats dry lips and has amazing anti-aging and rejuvenation properties. Proven to regenerate skin, reduce scars, knock out wrinkles and UV damage.
- Meadowfoam Seed Oil: Amazing moisturizing and rejuvenating capabilities. Loves to adhere to lips making it a great assistant in preventing night time moisture loss.
- Argan oil: Berber women Fair Trade harvest this amazing oil while the profits go back into preserving the argan forests. Super restorative; perfect to use at night!
Store between 4º-27ºC (40º-80ºF).
*Persea americana (avocado) oil, prunus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, ***euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax, **theobroma cacao (cocoa) butter, **cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, *ricinus communis (castor) oil, *rosa rubiginosa (rosehip seed) oil, *limnanthes alba (meadowfoam seed) oil, *argania spinosa (argan) oil, tocopherols (vitamin e), **vanilla planifolia (vanilla), ***myroxylon balsamum (peru balsam), matricaria recutita (blue chamomile)
*cold pressed / organic
**raw & organic
This is the most moisturising lip balm I've ever used. It glides on smoothly, is never waxy and leaves the lips ridiculously soft with a slight sheen. It states that it's a night treatment balm but I use it throughout the day. I love the fact that the vanilla is not that sickly, sweet scent that you find in many products but it's more of a boozy vanilla thanks to the vanilla planifolia. Definitely 5 stars.
I have chronically chapped lips during the winter, and while nothing eliminates them completely, this one comes pretty close. It's a nice, smooth texture that feels really good on my lips; not overly heavy or "waxy" feeling, but substantial enough that most of it is still on my lips by the time I wake up in the morning. Not crazy about the coffee/cocoa smell (it has natural cocoa butter in it), but it's very tolerable. If you like lightweight, barely-there balms this one might seem too "heavy" for you. But if your lips need some serious TLC, this is probably just the thing.
no está mal
Posted by 5513505418898697903 on Feb 24, 2015
Personalmente preferiría un olor más sutil. Al principio me echó atrás pero te vas acostumbrando. Si te gusta el olor a vainilla ningún problema. En cuanto a hidratación, si que noto que por la mañana están bien pero no veo diferencia a si me pongo otro bálsamo antes de dormir. Buscaba un tratamiento de hidratación más profunda. No creo que repita. Edito: No sé si fue casualidad, pero a los 5 días de usarlo o así se me enrojeció bajo el labio inferior y me escocía bastante, dejé de usarlo y se me fue.
Posted by 4769119849298034016 on Nov 05, 2013
Posted by 4653235258840382832 on Nov 01, 2013
Utilísimo producto para el verano y el invierno, hidrata muchísimo los labios, sabor a vainilla. Me encanta!
best night balm that i ever found
Posted by 4687868665702040434 on Oct 31, 2013
this night balm is work really good i apply it everyday before bedtime