Hyalogic LLC, HyaFlex for Cats, Oral Hyaluronic Acid (HA), Original, 1 oz (30 ml)
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Supports Healthy Joints
- Non-Flavor Liquid for Cats
- Feline Hip & Joint Formula
- Quality Seal NASC - National Animal Supplement Council
Recommended for: Support of healthy joints.
Hyaluronic Acid in the Body
- Coat Tissue & Hair Follicles – Shaft & Follicle
- Skin – Epidermis
- Eyes – Vitreous Humor
- Gums - Connective Tissue
- Joints – Synovial Fluid (HA)
Joint Health for Your Pet
Hyaluronic Acid (HA) is revolutionizing the joint health management for humans, horses, and now your pets. Found naturally in all living organisms, it provides the elastic shock absorbing properties to support healthy joints for your pet.
HyaFlex is patented for joint health, and helps to compensate for your pet's depleted ability to produce Hyaluronic Acid with age by maintaining and supporting healthy movement and lubrication.
Benefits of HyaFlex
Helps support and maintain:
- Joint lubrication
- Joint flexibility
- Joint function
- Cartilage function
Why choose HyaFlex for Cats?
- Easy to Use Liquid Form
- High Molecular Weight – Supports Healthy Joints
- Convenient – Only Once per Day
- Vegan Friendly – Non-Animal Derived
- Gluten Free
Administer 1 ml (full dropper) one time daily.
Use the chart below to determine your pet's daily amount.
Daily Administration by Weight of Pet
|1/2 dropper||3/4 dropper||1 full dropper|
Inactive Ingredients: Normal saline
Store at room temperature. Do not use if seal is broken.
For feline oral use only.
Cautions:Safe use in pregnant animal or animals intended for breeding has not been proven. If animal's condition worsens, or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
For animal use only. Keep out of reach of children and other animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
|Serving Size: 1 ml (full dropper)|
|Serving Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV*|
|Hyaluronic Acid||2 mg||*|
|*Daily Values (DV) Not Established.|