Hyalogic LLC, HyaFlex for Cats, Oral Hyaluronic Acid (HA), Original, 1 oz (30 ml)
By Hyalogic LLC
Buy 4+Save 5%
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Feline Hip and Joint Formula
- Supports Healthy Joints
- Synovial Fluid (Hyaluronic Acid)
- Pet Health Division
- The Bench Mark of Quality NASC - (National Animal Supplement Council)
Recommended for: Support of healthy joints.
Joint Health for Your Pet
Hyaluronic Acid (HA) is revolutionizing the joint health management for humans, horses, and now your pets. Found naturally in all living organisms, it provides the elastic shock absorbing properties to support healthy joints for your pet.
HyaFlex is patented for joint health, and helps to compensate for your pet's depleted ability to produce hyaluronic acid with age by maintaining and supporting healthy movement and lubrication.
Benefits of HyaFlex
Helps support and maintain:
- Joint mobility
- Joint flexibility
- Joint function
- Cartilage function
Administer 1 ml (full dropper) one time daily.
HyaFlex is recommended to support a pet's healthy hip and joint function. Use the chart below to determine your pet's daily amount.
Daily Administration by Weight of Pet
|1-5 lbs||6-10 lbs||11+ lbs|
|1/2 dropper||3/4 dropper||1 full dropper|
Inactive Ingredients: Normal saline
Store at room temperature. Do not use if seal is broken.
For feline oral use only.
Safe use in pregnant animal or animals intended for breeding has not been proven. If animal's condition worsens, or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
For animal use only. Keep out of reach of children and other animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
|Serving Size: 1 ml (full dropper)|
|Serving Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV*|
|Hyaluronic Acid||2 mg||*|
|*Daily Values (DV) Not Established.|