Hyland's, 4 Kids Complete Cold 'n Flu, Ages 2-12, 125 Quick-Dissolving Tablets (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- New Look, New Formula!
- Natural Relief
- Body Aches & Headache
- Cough & Congestion
- Fever & Chills
- Sore Throat
- Safe & Effective
Hyland's 4 Kids Complete Cold 'n Flu provides natural relief of common cold and flu symptoms including fever, chills, body aches, headache, and cough and congestion in children.
Our formulas are always:
- Safe & effective
- Made with natural ingredients
- Free of artificial colors and flavors
- Free of stimulant side effects
Temporarily relieves the symptoms of the common cold and flu including body aches and headaches, cough and congestion, fever, chills, and sore throat.
Children 2 year to under 6 years- dissolve 2 tablets under tongue every 15 minutes for up to 8 doses until relieved; then every 4 hours as required
Children 6 years to under 12 years- dissolve 3 tablets under tongue every 15 minutes for up to 8 doses until relieved; then every 4 hours as required
Adults and children 12 years and over- dissolve 4 tablets under tongue every 15 minutes for up to 8 doses until relieved; then every 4 hours as required
|Anas Barbariae Hepatis Et Cordis Extractum 200C HPUS||early onset flu symptoms|
|Bryonia 3X HPUS||body aches, headaches, cough|
|Eupatorium Perfoliatum 3X HPUS||body aches, headaches, cough|
|Euphrasia Officinalis 3X HPUS||runny nose, cough, fever, chills , congestion|
|Gelsemium Sempervirens 6X HPUS||aches and pain, fever, fatigue|
|Kali Iodatum 3X HPUS||headache, runny nose, fever, sore throat|
|"HPUS indicates the active ingredients are in the official Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.|
Acacia gum, lactose N.F.
As with any drug, ask a doctor before use if pregnant or nursing. Consult a physician if:
- Symptoms persist for more than 7 days or worsen
- Inflammation, fever or infection develops
- Symptoms are accompanied by high fever (101°F)
- Cough tends to recur or is accompanied by high fever, rash or persistent headache
Keep this and all medications out of the reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, contact a medical professional or a poison control center immediately.
Do not use this product for persistent or chronic cough such as asthma, smoking or emphysema of if cough is accompanied by excessive mucus, unless directed by a licensed health care professional.
A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition.
Sore throat warning: Severe or persistent sore throat or sore throat accompanied by high fever, headache, nausea, and vomiting may be serious. Consult a doctor promptly.
Do not use if imprinted band is broken or missing.
There have been no reports of interactions between this product and ibuprofen or acetaminophen.
In case of emergency, contact a medical professional or poison control center immediately.