Hyland's, Baby, Cough Syrup, 4 fl oz (118 ml) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- 100% Natural
- Since 1903
- Relieves Coughs Due to Colds
- Tastes Great
- No Artificial Flavors, Dyes or Parabens
With a century of commitment to homeopathy, Hyland's provides quality and integrity across our entire family of products.
Uses Temporarily relieves the symptoms of simple, dry, tight or tickling coughs due to colds in children.
Children under 6 months of age: Consult a licensed health care professional before using this product.
Children 6 months to 1 year of age: 2.5 ml or 1/2 teaspoon up to 4 times daily (every 6 hours) or as directed by a licensed health care professional.
Children 1 to 3 years of age: 5 ml or 1 teaspoon up to 6 times daily (every 4 hours) or as directed by a licensed health care professional.
Measure only with the dosing syringe provided.
Do not use dosing syringe with other products.
On dosing syringe, tsp = teaspoon.
As with any drug, ask a doctor before use if pregnant of nursing. Consult a physician if:
- Symptoms persist for more than 48 hours or worsen.
- Cough tends to recur or is accompanied by a high fever, rash or persistent headache.
Keep this and all medications out of the reach of children. Do not use this product for persistent chronic cough such as occurs with asthma, smoking or emphysema, or if cough is accompanied by excessive mucus, unless directed by a licensed health care professional.
A persistent cough may be the sign of a serious condition. In case of accidental overdose, contact a medical professional or poison control center immediately. Do not use if imprinted tamper band is broken or missing.
In case of emergency, contact a medical professional or poison control center immediately. Hyland's may also be contacted for emergency information about products 24 hours a day, 7 days per week at (800) 624-9659.
|Bryonia 6X HPUS||dry cough|
|Causticum 6X HPUS||hoarse cough|
|Drosera Rotundifolia 6X HPUS||barking cough|
|Ipecacuanha 6X HPUS||gagging cough|
|Phosphorus 6X HPUS||tight cough|
|Rumex Crispus 6X HPUS||dry cough|
|Spongia Tosta 6X HPUS||tickling cough|
|"HPUS" indicates that the active ingredients are in the official Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.|
|Inactive Ingredients: Purified water USP, vegetable glycerine USP, citric acid USP, sodium benzoate N.F., palm, palm oil and/or coconut oil, licorice root, sugar beet.|