Hyland's, Bug Bite Ointment, .26 oz
By Hyland's45 Reviews
- Expiration Date: Either this product has no expiration date, or the manufacturer has not provided us with an expiration date.
Shipping Weight: 0.07 lbs (0.03 kg)
- Product Code: HYL-75111
- UPC Code: 354973751118
- Package Quantity: .26 oz
- Dimensions: 5.7 x 2 x 0.6 in, 0.05 lbs (0.02 kg)
- Volume Discount
Hyland's Bug Bite Relief is an all natural homeopathic formula for first aid treatment after bites and stings. Whether inflammation is red, hot and relieved by a cold compress, or if it is white and hard, this ointment will help ease the pain.
When used according to label indications, this product will provide hours of relief from the symptoms of pain, swelling and itching brought on by bites and stings.
Temporarily relieves the symptoms of inflammation, pain and itching associated with bites and stings.
Wash affected area with lukewarm water and apply freely as needed; or as recommended by a licensed health care provider.
Please note: It may take a few minutes to experience relief from Hyland's Bug Bite Ointment, but relief is long-lasting.
|Apis Mellifica 3X HPUS||eases pain from red, swollen bites|
|Calendula Officinalis 3X HPUS||helps to heal the skin|
|Echinacea Ang. 3X HPUS||eases pain and swelling|
|Ledum Palustre 3X HPUS||eases pain from white, hard bites|
|Urtica Dioica 3X HPUS||eases itchy, red bites|
|Inactive Ingredients: Petrolatum USP, Beeswax USP, Citronella Oil, Methylparaben USP, Propylparaben|
• For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes.
• Do not use if tamper band is broken or missing.
• Consult a physician if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or worsen.
• If pregnant or nursing ask a health care professional before use.
• Keep out of the reach of children. In case of accidental ingestion, contact a poison control center immediately. In case of emergency, the manufacturer may be contacted 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at 800/624-9659.
iHerb Customer Reviews
I was impressed (and relieved) by this bug ointment. I was stung by a yellow jacket and after removing the stinger and applying the ointment right away the pain dissipated within 15 minutes. I repeated applications until the pain and swelling was gone completely, about 30 minutes. The next day, the sting site was only a little itchy. It's convenient to carry with you all the time -- it's a little bigger than a chapstick. Excellent choice if you have kids!
I am from NY City now that I moved to the mountains anytime I go out the nats I think they call it ..little flies..I guess my body is not used to it..they attack me and then the area gets swollen and itchy really bad..I had both my ankles swollen and red so I bought Hylands Bug Bite ointment...it relieves itching which it is very important that you dont scracth as you can cause infection...it took a few days to go away..next time I will use it before I go out or at least as soon as I feel the bite..