Hyland's, Bug Bite Ointment, .26 oz
- Shipping Weight: 0.07 lbs (0.03kg)
- Product Code: HYL-75111
- UPC Code: 354973751118
- Package Quantity: .26 oz
- Dimensions: 5.7 x 2 x 0.6 in, 0.05 lbs (0.02kg)
Expiration Date: Either this product has no expiration date, or the manufacturer has not provided us with an expiration date.
Hyland's Bug Bite Relief is an all natural homeopathic formula for first aid treatment after bites and stings. Whether inflammation is red, hot and relieved by a cold compress, or if it is white and hard, this ointment will help ease the pain.
When used according to label indications, this product will provide hours of relief from the symptoms of pain, swelling and itching brought on by bites and stings.
Temporarily relieves the symptoms of inflammation, pain and itching associated with bites and stings.
Wash affected area with lukewarm water and apply freely as needed; or as recommended by a licensed health care provider.
Please note: It may take a few minutes to experience relief from Hyland's Bug Bite Ointment, but relief is long-lasting.
|Apis Mellifica 3X HPUS||eases pain from red, swollen bites|
|Calendula Officinalis 3X HPUS||helps to heal the skin|
|Echinacea Ang. 3X HPUS||eases pain and swelling|
|Ledum Palustre 3X HPUS||eases pain from white, hard bites|
|Urtica Dioica 3X HPUS||eases itchy, red bites|
|Inactive Ingredients: Petrolatum USP, Beeswax USP, Citronella Oil, Methylparaben USP, Propylparaben|
• For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes.
• Do not use if tamper band is broken or missing.
• Consult a physician if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or worsen.
• If pregnant or nursing ask a health care professional before use.
• Keep out of the reach of children. In case of accidental ingestion, contact a poison control center immediately. In case of emergency, the manufacturer may be contacted 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at 800/624-9659.