Hyland's, Bumps 'n Bruises Ointment with Arnica, 0.26 oz (8 g)
By Hyland's1 Review
- Expiration Date: Either this product has no expiration date, or the manufacturer has not provided us with an expiration date.
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.19 lbs (0.09 kg)
- Product Code: HYL-75101
- UPC Code: 354973751019
- Package Quantity: 0.26 oz (8 g)
- Dimensions: 1 x 3.2 x 6 in, 0.05 lbs (0.02 kg)
- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Combo Discount: -$2.95
Indications: A homeopathic medicine for the temporary relief of symptoms of bruising and swelling from falls, trauma or overexertion.
Hyland's Bumps 'n Bruises Ointment is a homeopathic medicine for the temporary relief of symptoms of bruising and muscle soreness due to falls, blows or overexertion. Arnica Montana is the most commonly used and most popular homeopathic medicine noted for its dramatic effects on bruising and sore muscles.
Wash affected area with lukewarm water and apply freely as needed; or as recommended by a licensed health care provider. Do not use on broken skin.
Inactive Ingredients: Petrolatum USP, beeswax NF, methylparaben NF, propylparaben NF.
- Do not use if tamper band is broken or missing.
- Consult a licensed health care provider if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or worsen.
- If pregnant or nursing ask a health care professional before use.
- Keep out of the reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, contact a poison control center immediately.
- In case of emergency, the manufacturer may be contacted 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at 800/624-9659.
|An extract of Arnica Montana 1X HPUS||for bruising & swelling|