Hyland's, Bumps 'n Bruises Ointment with Arnica, 0.26 oz (8 g) (Discontinued Item)
Indications: A homeopathic medicine for the temporary relief of symptoms of bruising and swelling from falls, trauma or overexertion.
Hyland's Bumps 'n Bruises Ointment is a homeopathic medicine for the temporary relief of symptoms of bruising and muscle soreness due to falls, blows or overexertion. Arnica Montana is the most commonly used and most popular homeopathic medicine noted for its dramatic effects on bruising and sore muscles.
Wash affected area with lukewarm water and apply freely as needed; or as recommended by a licensed health care provider. Do not use on broken skin.
Inactive Ingredients: Petrolatum USP, beeswax NF, methylparaben NF, propylparaben NF.
- Do not use if tamper band is broken or missing.
- Consult a licensed health care provider if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or worsen.
- If pregnant or nursing ask a health care professional before use.
- Keep out of the reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, contact a poison control center immediately.
- In case of emergency, the manufacturer may be contacted 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at 800/624-9659.
|An extract of Arnica Montana 1X HPUS||for bruising & swelling|