Hyland's, Cold Tablets with Zinc, 50 Tablets
By Hyland's13 Reviews
0.06 lbs (0.03 kg)
- Product Code: HYL-30101
- UPC Code: 354973301016
- Package Quantity: 50 Tablets
- Dimensions: 1.1 x 3.1 x 1.2 in, 0.05 lbs (0.02 kg)
- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Since 1903
- Non-Drowsy Formula
- 100% Natural
- Sore Throat
- Nasal Congestion
- Runny Nose, Sneezing
- All Natural Safe & Effective
- Quick-Dissolving Tablets
Uses: Temporarily relieves the symptoms of the common cold.
Adults: Dissolve 2 to 3 tablets under tongue every 4 hours or as needed.
Children 6 to 12 years: ½ adult dose.
As with any drug, ask a doctor before use if pregnant or nursing.
Consult a physician if:
- Symptoms persist for more than 7 days or worsen.
- Inflammation, fever or infection develops.
- Symptoms are accompanied by a high fever (over 101° F). Keep this and all medications out of the reach of children. Do not use if imprinted tamper band is broken or missing. In case of accidental overdose, contact a poison control center immediately. In case of emergency, Hyland's may be contacted 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at 800/624-9659.
|Aconitum Napellus 6X HPUS||sneezing, headache|
|Allium Cepa 6X HPUS||red, runny eyes, nose; burning discharge|
|Zincum Gluconicum 2X HPUS||runny nose & sore throat|
|Gelsemium Semp. 6X HPUS||runny nose, eyes, sore throat|
|Inactive Ingredient: Lactose N.F.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
I love Hyland's products and stocked up for the cold and flu season. I like that this one has zinc. If I catch it at the first sign of symptoms, take it and rest I am usually over it in 24 hours.
These work great. They really help you feel better quickly and you don't have to take many. I took them before bed a couple nights and they relieved symptoms and helped me sleep better. I will make sure these are in the cupboard just in case we get a cold.