Categories Health Topics Colds, Flu & Viral Cold & Flu Formulas
Hyland's, Cold Tablets with Zinc, 50 Tablets
- Shipping Weight: 0.06 lbs (0.03kg)
- Product Code: HYL-30101
- UPC Code: 354973301016
- Package Quantity: 50 Tablets
- Dimensions: 1.1 x 3.1 x 1.2 in, 0.05 lbs (0.02kg)
Expiration Date: Either this product has no expiration date, or the manufacturer has not provided us with an expiration date.
Priced together: $13.02 Priced separately: $15.02
- Since 1903
- Non-Drowsy Formula
- 100% Natural
- Sore Throat
- Nasal Congestion
- Runny Nose, Sneezing
- All Natural Safe & Effective
- Quick-Dissolving Tablets
Uses: Temporarily relieves the symptoms of the common cold.
Adults: Dissolve 2 to 3 tablets under tongue every 4 hours or as needed.
Children 6 to 12 years: ½ adult dose.
As with any drug, ask a doctor before use if pregnant or nursing.
Consult a physician if:
- Symptoms persist for more than 7 days or worsen.
- Inflammation, fever or infection develops.
- Symptoms are accompanied by a high fever (over 101° F). Keep this and all medications out of the reach of children. Do not use if imprinted tamper band is broken or missing. In case of accidental overdose, contact a poison control center immediately. In case of emergency, Hyland's may be contacted 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at 800/624-9659.
|Aconitum Napellus 6X HPUS||sneezing, headache|
|Allium Cepa 6X HPUS||red, runny eyes, nose; burning discharge|
|Zincum Gluconicum 2X HPUS||runny nose & sore throat|
|Gelsemium Semp. 6X HPUS||runny nose, eyes, sore throat|
|Inactive Ingredient: Lactose N.F.|