- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $4.00|
- Great Tasting
- Homeopathic Since 1903
- Chest Congestion
- 100% Natural
- Safe & Effective
- 2+ Safe Age
- Less Than 0.1% Alcohol
- Fast Acting Multi-Symptom Relief
- Safe for Ages 2 Years and Up
- No Artificial Colors or Flavors
Temporarily relieves symptoms of simple, dry, tight or tickling coughs due to colds in children.
Honey has been proven to help relieve cough symptoms and has been used for centuries for its many natural healing properties. It soothes sore throats and acts as an antioxidant. Combined with our targeted homeopathic medicines, your child will experience soothing relief.
Children 2 to under 6 years: 5 mL or 1 teaspoon every 15 minutes for up to 4 doses until relieved; then every 4 hours or as required or as directed by a licensed health care professional.
Children 6 to under 12 years: 10 mL or 2 teaspoon every 15 minutes for up to 4 doses until relieved; then every 4 hours or as required or as directed by a licensed health care professional.
Adults and children over 12 years: 15 mL or 3 teaspoon every 15 minutes for up to 4 doses until relieved; then every 4 hours or as required or as directed by a licensed health care professional.
|Ipecacuanha 6X HPUS||moist, gagging cough|
|Aconitum Napellus 6X HPUS||hoarse, dry, croupy cough, chest congestion|
|Spongia Tosta 6X HPUS||dry, barking cough|
|Antimonium Tartaricum 6X HPUS||moist cough|
|Inactive Ingredients Cane sugar, honey, purified water USP, sodium benzoate N.F., vegetable glycerine USP.|
As with any drug ask a doctor before use if pregnant or nursing. Consult a physician if:
- Symptoms persist for more than 7 days or worsen
- Cough tends to recur or is accompanied by a high fever, rash or persistent headache.
Keep this and all medications out of the reach of children.
Do not use this product for persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with asthma, smoking or emphysema; or if cough is accompanied with excessive mucus, unless directed by a licensed health care professional.
A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition.
In case of accidental overdose, contact a medical professional or a poison control center immediately. Do not use if imprinted tamper band is broken or missing. In case of emergency, contact a medical professional or poison control center immediately.