- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $4.00|
- Since 1903
- Homeopathic Medicine
- Cough, Colds or Skin Eruptions
Made according to the Homoeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States since 1903.
Adults: Dissolve 4 tablets under tongue 4 times a day.
Children: 2 tablets as above.
In a base of acacia gum, lactose N.F.
Do not use if cap band is missing or broken. If you are pregnant or nursing, consult a licensed health care professional before using this product. If symptoms persist for 7 days or worsen, contact a licensed practitioner. Keep this and all medicines out of the reach of children.
To be used according to label indications and/or standard homeopathic indications.
Hyland's Hepar Sulph Calc is a must have for your first aid kit or medicine cabinet. This, like all Homeopathics is not only safe, cheap and easy to take, but it really works.
NEUTRAL SO FAR
Posted by 5276414654041257343 on May 14, 2016
Little info on bottle not sure whatsit suppose to do also.. would appreciate it if bottle was more properly secured.. i did not notice product making any difference to my cough but will try again at next bout with a higher dosage and readjust review
Posted by SteeleBlue on Apr 03, 2016
Will treat acne, and any related skin eruption pretty effectively
Posted by Reviewer3175651 on Feb 19, 2012
Posted by Reviewer3228269 on Jan 28, 2012
I buy second one already. Hyland have great products.