Hyland's, NuAge, No 1 Calc Fluor (Calcium Fluoride), 125 Tablets
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Homeopathic Tissue Remedy
- For The Temporary Symptomatic Relief of Backache, Hemorrhoids, and Muscle Pains
A deficiency of Calc Fluor results in a loss of elasticity & consequent relaxed conditions.
Symptoms traceable to relaxed conditions of elastic fibers are: itching of anus due to hemorrhoids, a tendency of cracks in the skin between fingers & toes, and muscular weakness are all indications of Calc Fluor. Symptoms are generally worse with humid conditions and better with warmth & massage.
- Backache: Bearing down pains in the lower back & the tired feeling that accompanies them.
- Hemorrhoids: Both internal & blind piles sometimes accompanied by pain in the back. Calc Fluor assists in toning up the relaxed condition of the veins & muscular fibers, a leading cause of hemorrhoids.
- Muscle Pain: Pain in the legs with a feeling of heaviness due to bad circulation & pains in the lower back with a dragging sensation.
Adults & Children age 6+: 4 tablets.
Children (ages 2-6): 2 tablets.
Dissolve under tongue 3 times a day. Use more frequently (every 15 minutes for 8 doses) with acute conditions.
Active Ingredients: Calcarea flourica 6X HPUS.
Inactive Ingredients: Acacia gum, lactose N.F.
"HPUS" indicates that the active ingredients are in the official Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
As with any drug, ask a doctor before use if pregnant or nursing. Consult a physician if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or worsen. Keep this and all medications out of the reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, contact a medical professional or poison control center immediately. Do not use if imprinted tamper band is broken or missing. In case of emergency, contact a medical professional or poison control center immediately.