Hyland's, NuAge, No 1 Calc Fluor (Calcium Fluoride), 125 Tablets
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Homeopathic Tissue Remedy
- For The Temporary Symptomatic Relief of Backache, Hemorrhoids, and Muscle Pains
A deficiency of Calc Fluor results in a loss of elasticity & consequent relaxed conditions.
Symptoms traceable to relaxed conditions of elastic fibers are: itching of anus due to hemorrhoids, a tendency of cracks in the skin between fingers & toes, and muscular weakness are all indications of Calc Fluor. Symptoms are generally worse with humid conditions and better with warmth & massage.
- Backache: Bearing down pains in the lower back & the tired feeling that accompanies them.
- Hemorrhoids: Both internal & blind piles sometimes accompanied by pain in the back. Calc Fluor assists in toning up the relaxed condition of the veins & muscular fibers, a leading cause of hemorrhoids.
- Muscle Pain: Pain in the legs with a feeling of heaviness due to bad circulation & pains in the lower back with a dragging sensation.
Adults & Children age 6+: 4 tablets.
Children (ages 2-6): 2 tablets.
Dissolve under tongue 3 times a day. Use more frequently (every 15 minutes for 8 doses) with acute conditions.
Active Ingredients: Calcarea flourica 6X HPUS.
Inactive Ingredients: Acacia gum, lactose N.F.
"HPUS" indicates that the active ingredients are in the official Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
As with any drug, ask a doctor before use if pregnant or nursing. Consult a physician if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or worsen. Keep this and all medications out of the reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, contact a medical professional or poison control center immediately. Do not use if imprinted tamper band is broken or missing. In case of emergency, contact a medical professional or poison control center immediately.