Hyland's, NuAge, No 1 Calc Fluor (Calcium Fluoride), 125 Tablets
By Hyland's5 Reviews
- Expiration Date: Either this product has no expiration date, or the manufacturer has not provided us with an expiration date.
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.06 lbs (0.03 kg)
- Product Code: HYL-20338
- UPC Code: 354973203389
- Package Quantity: 125 Tablets
- Dimensions: 1.2 x 3.1 x 1.3 in, 0.05 lbs (0.02 kg)
- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Combo Discount: -$2.95
- Homeopathic Tissue Remedy
- For The Temporary Symptomatic Relief of Backache, Hemorrhoids, and Muscle Pains
A deficiency of Calc Fluor results in a loss of elasticity & consequent relaxed conditions.
Symptoms traceable to relaxed conditions of elastic fibers are: itching of anus due to hemorrhoids, a tendency of cracks in the skin between fingers & toes, and muscular weakness are all indications of Calc Fluor. Symptoms are generally worse with humid conditions and better with warmth & massage.
- Backache: Bearing down pains in the lower back & the tired feeling that accompanies them.
- Hemorrhoids: Both internal & blind piles sometimes accompanied by pain in the back. Calc Fluor assists in toning up the relaxed condition of the veins & muscular fibers, a leading cause of hemorrhoids.
- Muscle Pain: Pain in the legs with a feeling of heaviness due to bad circulation & pains in the lower back with a dragging sensation.
Adults & Children age 6+: 4 tablets.
Children (ages 2-6): 2 tablets.
Dissolve under tongue 3 times a day. Use more frequently (every 15 minutes for 8 doses) with acute conditions.
Active Ingredients: Calcarea flourica 6X HPUS.
Inactive Ingredients: Acacia gum, lactose N.F.
"HPUS" indicates that the active ingredients are in the official Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
As with any drug, ask a doctor before use if pregnant or nursing. Consult a physician if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or worsen. Keep this and all medications out of the reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, contact a medical professional or poison control center immediately. Do not use if imprinted tamper band is broken or missing. In case of emergency, contact a medical professional or poison control center immediately.
iHerb Customer Reviews
This salt works well with or without a couple Tylenols depending on the severity of the pain. For stiffness no pain killer is needed. For stiffness and strain from overwork, a couple of Tylenol with this salt will help speed recovery. I'm from the old school of homeopathy. Unless you really get no relief and suffer "chronic symptoms" the other category is "acute symptoms" which are attacks of sort like headaches from which treatment can bring relief immediately if not permanently. Therefore, I take 6 tablets every 15min or at intervals of attack until symptoms subside.
Great texture and I suppose they should be the same as the Scheussler brand but not as good in my experience. I take these to help me get back to sleep in the middle of the night, and the Scheusslers really work, but these don't