Hyland's, NuAge, #2 Calc Phos, 125 Tablets
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Homeopathic Tissue Remedy
- For the Temporary Symptomatic Relief of Convalescence, Diarrhea, & Limb Ailments.
Calc Phos promotes healthy cellular activity & restores tone to weakened organs and tissues. Calc Phos is the remedy for convalescence, restoring strength and speeding recovery. Impaired digestion is also an indication for Calc Phos. Symptoms seem to occur more often in children and often worsen at night.
Convalescence - After an acute illness, and before complete health and strength are regained, the body requires a period of comparative rest in order to recuperate. Calc Phos is the principal remedy to tone up the general system. Diarrhea - Calc Phos is useful in diarrhea resulting from digestive disturbances. Limb ailments: Aching in all the limbs with weariness are relieved by Calc Phos.
|Adults & Children age 6+||4 tablets||Dissolve under tongue 3 times a day. Use more frequently (every 15 minutes up to 8 doses) with acute conditions.|
|Children (ages 2-6)||2 Tablets|
Active ingredients: Calcarea phosphorica 6X HPUS.
Inactive ingredients: Acacia gum, lactose N.F. "HPUS" indicates that the active ingredients are in the official Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
As with any drug, ask a doctor before use if pregnant or nursing. Consult a physician if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or worsen. Keep this and all medications out of the reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, contact a medical professional or poison control center immediately. Do not use if imprinted tamper band is broken or missing. In case of emergency, contact a medical professional or poison control center immediately. The manufacturer may also be contacted for emergency information about our products 24 hours a day, 7 days per week at (800) 624-9659.