Hyland's, NuAge, #2 Calc Phos, 125 Tablets
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- (Calcium Phosphate)
- Homeopathic Tissue Remedy
- For the Temporary Symptomatic Relief of the Symptoms of Diarrhea, Minor Wounds, Sprains & Strains.
Calc Phos promotes healthy cellular activity and restores tone to weakened organs and tissues. Its concern with bone and teeth formation makes it an important remedy for children. Calc Phos is the remedy for convalescence, restoring strength and speeding recovery. Simple anemia, impaired digestion and infants' teething troubles are all indications for Calc Phos. Symptoms seem to occur more often in children and are often worse at night.
Calc Phos is specifically useful for the relief of symptoms of: Convalescence - After an acute illness, and before complete health and strength are regained, the body requires a period of comparative rest in order to recuperate. Calc Phos is the principal remedy to tone up the general system. Diarrhea - Calc Phos is useful in diarrhea resulting from digestive disturbances. Minor wounds, Sprains and Strains - Fractures of the bones can be speeded in their healing process with Calc Phos.
Adults and children over 6 years of age: 4 tablets.
Children (ages 1 to 6): 2 tablets. Dissolve under tongue 3 times a day.
Use more frequently (every 15 minutes for 8 doses) with acute conditions.
Do not use if imprinted tamper band is broken or missing. As with any drug, if you are pregnant or nursing a baby, seek the advice of a licensed health care professional before using this product. Keep this and all medications out of the reach of children. If symptoms persists after 7 days or worsen, consult a licensed health care professional. In case of emergency, the manufacturer may be contacted 24 hours a day, seven days a week at 800/624-9659.
Formula: Calcarea Phosphorica 6X HPUS in a base of Lactose, NF.