Hyland's, NuAge, No 5 Kali Mur Potassium Chloride, 125 Tablets
By Hyland's4 Reviews
- Expiration Date: Either this product has no expiration date, or the manufacturer has not provided us with an expiration date.
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.14 lbs (0.06 kg)
- Product Code: HYL-52248
- UPC Code: 354973522480
- Package Quantity: 125 Tablets
- Dimensions: 1.1 x 3.1 x 4.2 in, 0.05 lbs (0.02 kg)
- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Combo Discount: -$2.95
- Homeopathic Tissue Remedy
- For Temporary Symptomatic Relief of Coughs, Eye Irritation, & Skin Ailments
Kali Mur is the remedy for relief of symptoms of sluggish conditions & symptoms affect the mucous membranes with thick, whit discharges: coughs, colds, sore throats, and catarrh. Symptoms may be worse with motion and after eating fatty or rich foods.
Coughs: Children's coughs with a white coated tongue and white phlegm can be relieved with the tissue remedy Kali Mur. Eyes: Eye irritation with whitish discharge. Skin Ailments: Acne and other eruptions on skin, with vesicles containing thick, white contents are indications for Kali Mur.
Adults & Children age 6+: 4 Tablets
Children (ages 2-6): 2 Tablets
Dissolve under tongue 3 times a day. Use more frequently (every 15 minutes up to 8 doses) with acute conditions.
Active Ingredients: Kali muriaticum 6X HPUS. Inactive Ingredients: Acacia gum, lactose N.F. "HPUS" indicates that the active ingredients are in the official homeopathic pharmacopoeia of the United States.
As with any drug, ask a doctor before use if pregnant or nursing. Consult a physician if
- Symptoms persist for more than 7 days or worsen
- Inflammation, fever, or infection develops
- Symptoms are accompanied by high fever (101°F)
- Cough tends to recur or is accompanied by high fever, headache, nausea, and vomiting may be serious. Consult a doctor promptly. Keep this and all medications out of the reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, contact a medical professional or poison control center immediately.
iHerb Customer Reviews
Great remedy for relief of symptoms affecting the mucous membranes with thick, white discharges: coughs, colds, sore throats. Product works for tonsillitis also.
I don't think this brand works well. I've used another brand and feel it is a better product. I am sorry I bought 2 package.