Hyland's, NuAge, No 5 Kali Mur Potassium Chloride, 125 Tablets
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Homeopathic Tissue Remedy
- For Temporary Symptomatic Relief of Coughs, Eye Irritation, & Skin Ailments
Kali Mur is the remedy for relief of symptoms of sluggish conditions & symptoms affect the mucous membranes with thick, whit discharges: coughs, colds, sore throats, and catarrh. Symptoms may be worse with motion and after eating fatty or rich foods.
Coughs: Children's coughs with a white coated tongue and white phlegm can be relieved with the tissue remedy Kali Mur. Eyes: Eye irritation with whitish discharge. Skin Ailments: Acne and other eruptions on skin, with vesicles containing thick, white contents are indications for Kali Mur.
Adults & Children age 6+: 4 Tablets
Children (ages 2-6): 2 Tablets
Dissolve under tongue 3 times a day. Use more frequently (every 15 minutes up to 8 doses) with acute conditions.
Active Ingredients: Kali muriaticum 6X HPUS. Inactive Ingredients: Acacia gum, lactose N.F. "HPUS" indicates that the active ingredients are in the official homeopathic pharmacopoeia of the United States.
As with any drug, ask a doctor before use if pregnant or nursing. Consult a physician if
- Symptoms persist for more than 7 days or worsen
- Inflammation, fever, or infection develops
- Symptoms are accompanied by high fever (101°F)
- Cough tends to recur or is accompanied by high fever, headache, nausea, and vomiting may be serious. Consult a doctor promptly. Keep this and all medications out of the reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, contact a medical professional or poison control center immediately.