Hyland's, NuAge, No 3 Calc Sulph, 125 Tablets
By Hyland's2 Reviews
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.16 lbs (0.07 kg)
- Product Code: HYL-20498
- UPC Code: 354973204980
- Package Quantity: 125 Tablets
- Dimensions: 1.2 x 3.2 x 4.1 in, 0.05 lbs (0.02 kg)
- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Calcium Sulphate
- Homeopathic Tissue Remedy
For temporary symptomatic relief of coughs, skin ailments, sore throat, colds, & toothache.
Calc Sulph has a cleansing & purifying influence throughout the system.
Minor skin ailments, acne, and pimples during adolescence and sore throats are all indications for Calc Sulph. Symptoms are generally worse after getting wet and better in a warm, dry atmosphere.
- Coughs: When the cough is loose and rattling with expectoration of thin, watery phlegm.
- Skin Ailments: Where there are thick yellow discharges and yellowish scabs.
- Sore Throats: With irritation, coughing and general discomfort.
- Colds: If taken in early stages can prevent further development of a cold.
- Toothache: For toothache with sore swollen gums that bleed on brushing.
Adults & children age 6+ - 4 tablets
Children (ages 2-6) - 2 tablets
Dissolve under the tongue 3 times a day. Use more frequently (every 15 minutes up to 8 doses) with acute conditions.
Active Ingredient: Calcarea sulphurica 6X HPUS.
Inactive Ingredients: Acacia gum, lactose N.F. "HPUS" indicated that the active ingredients are in the official homeopathic pharmacopoeia of the United States.
As with any drug, ask a doctor before use if pregnant or nursing. Consult a physician if
- Symptoms persist for more than 7 days or worsen
- Inflammation, fever, or infection develops
- Symptoms are accompanied by high fever (101ºF)
- Cough tends to recur or is accompanied by high fever, rash, or persistent headache. Do not use this product for persistent or chronic cough such as asthma, smoking, or emphysema or if cough is accompanied by excessive mucus, unless directed by a licensed health care professional. A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition. Sore throat warning: Severe or persistent sore throat or sore throat accompanied by high fever, headache, nausea and vomiting may be serious. Consult a doctor promptly. Keep this and all medications out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, contact a medical professional or poison control center immediately. Do not use if imprinted tamper band is broken or missing. In case of emergency, contact a medical professional or poison control center immediately.