Hyland's, NuAge, No 5 Kali Mur Potassium Chloride, 125 Tablets
- Shipping Weight: 0.14 lbs (0.06kg)
- Product Code: HYL-52248
- UPC Code: 354973522480
- Package Quantity: 125 Tablets
- Dimensions: 1.1 x 3.1 x 4.2 in, 0.05 lbs (0.02kg)
Expiration Date: Either this product has no expiration date, or the manufacturer has not provided us with an expiration date.
Priced together: $10.54 Priced separately: $12.54
- Homeopathic Tissue Remedy
- For Temporary Symptomatic Relief of Coughs, Eye Irritation, & Skin Ailments
Kali Mur is the remedy for relief of symptoms of sluggish conditions & symptoms affect the mucous membranes with thick, whit discharges: coughs, colds, sore throats, and catarrh. Symptoms may be worse with motion and after eating fatty or rich foods.
Coughs: Children's coughs with a white coated tongue and white phlegm can be relieved with the tissue remedy Kali Mur. Eyes: Eye irritation with whitish discharge. Skin Ailments: Acne and other eruptions on skin, with vesicles containing thick, white contents are indications for Kali Mur.
Adults & Children age 6+: 4 Tablets
Children (ages 2-6): 2 Tablets
Dissolve under tongue 3 times a day. Use more frequently (every 15 minutes up to 8 doses) with acute conditions.
Active Ingredients: Kali muriaticum 6X HPUS. Inactive Ingredients: Acacia gum, lactose N.F. "HPUS" indicates that the active ingredients are in the official homeopathic pharmacopoeia of the United States.
As with any drug, ask a doctor before use if pregnant or nursing. Consult a physician if
- Symptoms persist for more than 7 days or worsen
- Inflammation, fever, or infection develops
- Symptoms are accompanied by high fever (101°F)
- Cough tends to recur or is accompanied by high fever, headache, nausea, and vomiting may be serious. Consult a doctor promptly. Keep this and all medications out of the reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, contact a medical professional or poison control center immediately.